"I don't need any help."

"Look at me," he whispered.

I hesitated, but slowly lifted my head.

He took that moment to grab my shirt and throw me onto my back.

"Why are you doing this?" I tried pushing him away but he grabbed my arms.

With his other arm he tugged at my skirt.

"If you relax we could've been done by now."

I figured if I could stall long enough, Vanessa would come back and he would leave.

"Don't do this." I pleaded.

"Why not? I think it'll be good for the both of us." He pulled my skirt down.

I tried to kick my legs around to make the act harder for him. "You're going to lose your job."

"Oh then I guess we better make this worth it." he smirked as he rubbed his fingers against my panties.

He placed his knee on my stomach to hold me down while he pulled down his underwear.

"Oh my God, please stop." I closed my eyes.

"Wow it must have been a really long time, you're even afraid to look at it." he brushed his penis against my chin.

I was afraid to open my mouth and speak, so I just clenched my jaw. I felt the tears fall towards my ears.

"Mommy!" I heard OJ call out.

"Oh we have company." the intruder chuckled, sitting up.

"No don't touch him!" I jerked up.

"Don't worry." he brushed my hair back.

LYDIA POV

I got back to the office and ended up on the elevator with Vanessa.

"Hey," she smiled.

"Shouldn't you be upstairs with Nic?" I asked.

"She sent me out to get food." she explained, revealing a bag of food in her arm.

"Oh okay."

We got to the floor where Nic's office was and knocked on her door. There was a lot of commotion inside, but no one answered.

I looked at Vanessa, puzzled. I opened the door slowly. Nic was was backed against the wall, a man was pressed up against her.

"What the hell?" I exclaimed.

The man turned and looked at me.

"Get off of her." I approached him. Nic was crying softly.

I grabbed him and yanked him away.

It took a while but eventually I was able to forcibly escort him out of the building with Vanessa's help. We went back up to Nic's office.

"Lydia" Nic groaned.

"It's okay babe I'm here now." I rubbed her back.

"You always are." she laid her head on my breasts.

"Why don't you call it a night, I'll tell Drake to meet you at home." I suggested.

"Don't tell him what happened." she requested.

"I wont."

We got to her house and she began getting undressed.

"We'll find out who he is and fire him in the morning." I assured her. "You good in here?"

"Yeah."

"Drake will be here any minute. Ima put OJ to bed and go home okay?" I told her.

"Okay."

Drake pulled up as I left the house.

"Night." I said to him as I got in my car.

Drake POV

I went up to Nic's room, she was on her bed wearing sweatpants and a t-shirt with her knees to her chest.

"Nic you okay?" I asked sitting beside her.

She nodded.

"You sure?" I put my arm around her.

She shook her head.

"You left me." she managed through her tears.

"What happened?" I asked more worried now.

She shook her head again.

"Nic tell me what happened."

"I don't want to talk about it." she tried to wipe away her tears but more came.

"Did Vanessa do something to you?" I asked.

"No, she left me." she shook her head.

"Did you do something?" I asked, more confused at this point.

"No.." She lifted her head and stared out into space.

"Nic?" I shook her lightly.

"I want Lydia." She took a deep breath.

"Now?"

"Yes I need her here."

"I'll call her. But I need you to understand that I am here for you." I assured her.

Her tears came back and she shook her head.

"No, you're a man. Men hurt me." she cried out.

By this time I had just stood and pulled out my phone, but her remark made me freeze and stare down at her.

"Onika." I knelt beside her and took her hand, "A man came into your office tonight?"

She nodded.

"Who was he? How'd he get in?" I asked.

"He said he worked for me." she replied.

"You don't have to tell me what he did if you don't to." I rubbed her back, "I understand."

She laid her head on my chest for a moment.

"Nic." I said softly.

"Yes?"

"Look at me."

She lifted her head and turned to me, our eyes locked.

"I understand that men have hurt you in the past, but I promise you that I will never hurt you in any way. And I will risk my life protecting you and OJ." I assured her, "I'm sorry I wasn't there for you tonight."

She nodded, "I trust you."

QOTD: I don't even get any comments anymore so I don't have anything to ask.