CHAPTER FIFTY EIGHT: Ian's Weird Confession

Tyler

I glance at Nayi as she sits on the passenger car. She looks a little tensed. She is clutching the bouquet of flowers I gave her tightly and she is just looking at the road.

"Nayi are you alright?" I ask.

"Ha?!!! O-oo naman!" She said while looking at me and then she quickly evaded my eyes again.

"You ran away from me last night and then this morning you told your mom that if I came by sabihin that you went on a school trip at next week ka pa babalik."

I saw Nayi becoming even more tensed then she nervously laughs.

"I wonder why iniiwasan mo ako bigla." I said.

"Hindi ahhh!!!" She exclaimed but she is still not looking at me.

"Talaga? Then why aren't you looking at me?"

"Ang ganda lang ng view sa labas." She said.

I look at the road again. Naiilang nga sya sa akin and I don't want that to happen.

"Why don't we make a deal then." I said to her. "Hindi ako titingin sa daan hanggang di mo ako tinitignan sa mata for five seconds."

"Ano?!" Nayi said then I shift gears at pinaharurot ko yung kotse sa daan while staring at Nayi.

She screams and looks at me pero umiwas din agad ng tingin.

"You're crazy Tyler!!!! Stop the car!!!!" She exclaimed but I just continued to look at her.

"I will only look at the road again kapag tinignan mo na ako sa mata for five seconds Nayi."

"What?!!!!" She shouted then she mumbled something indistinct.

"Bilisan mo na bago tayo mabangga." I warned her. Nayi grunted then she finally looks at me.

Her emerald green eyes met mine and I never seen anyone in this world who possess an enchanted eyes like her.

After five seconds I look at the road again and I heard Nayi sighed with relief.

"Are you okay?" I ask her. She clutching her chest at parang naghahabol ng hininga.

"If you have a death wish please wag mo na ako isama atsaka mamaya mahuli pa tayo ng MMDA dahil overspeeding ka!" Nayi said with narrowed eyes.

"Relax. A pro is driving." I said with a wink and she just grunted. "Ayoko lang na naiilang ka sa akin."

"Hindi ako naiilang sayo."

I stop the car at the side of the road and I look at Nayi.

"Wala namang nagbago Nayi. I am still your Tyler. Ako parin ito. The only difference is-"

Hinawakan ko yung kamay ni Nayi and it surprised her.

"I can feel you even better now."

Nayeli

Yung spark sa dulo ng fingertips ko everytime Tyler holds me nandun parin. Tama naman sya eh. He is still the old Tyler I knew but how can I tell him na ngayong nakabalik na sya sa katawan nya mas malakas yung pagkabog ng dibdib ko kapag nakikita sya. My feelings for him are getting even more deeper I am afraid na mahalata nya.

Tyler smiled at me and I tried to smile back. I am glad he is back to his body now at hindi nya ako nakalimutan unlike what Tita Olga predicted before pero natatakot din akong ngayong nakabalik na sya sa katawan nya wala na akong dahilan pa para makita at makasama sya.

Wala na akong espasyo pa sa buhay nya.

He is a famous race car driver and I am a nobody. Non-existent pa nga ako sa school. Nagkaroon lang ako ng existence when people found out na may kilala akong mga sikat na tao.