CHAPTER THIRTY SIX: Missing You

Tyler

I stared at the door where I found Nayeli's past. I tried to open it again but it is now locked.

I sighed.

So that's what happened between them. He tried to kill her in order to live.

I look down on my hands. Unlike the doors I've enterd before this door is different. Sa mga nauna kasing pintuang pinasukan ko I feel like I am just watching a movie but this door I was actually able to do something.

I was able to save Nayeli. I was able to touch her hand but it seems like she doesn't even recognized me.

As for Zack....sadly to say I saw something grabbed him in the darkness then he disappeared.

I face the long corridor and sighed once again. It feels like I've been inside this place for an eternity.

"C'mon Tyler! You can do this!!!" I encourage myself then I started walking again.

Napahinto ako bigla when I heard a faint singing. I close my eyes and listen to it.

I know this song and I know that voice!

Di ako pwedeng magkamali! It's definitely Nayi and she's singing that Bear Song!

I started running as I call her name. Did she finally find me? Alam na ba nyang I am trapped here?

"Nayi!!!!" I shouted as the song becomes louder and louder.

I stop in front of another door. It seems like her voice is coming from inside it. I eagerly opened it and stepped inside only to be disheartened again.

It's another door leading to my past.

I am hiding behind the bushes and Nayi is with me. She is holding my hand and tapping it while she sings that Bear Song. I look tenderly at her face.

I badly want to get out of here because...

I felt that familiar nudge again then I am once again thrown out of that memory but this time it's different I was thrown right into another room.

I am at a park?!!! (◎ _ ◎?)7

Napatingin ako sa harapan ko and I saw Nayi and Keith facing each other.

Is this another memory from my past? Pero bakit ganun? I can't remember this part.

"Can I invite you to go the amusement park later?" Keith said. I nervously look at Nayeli.

"B-b-bakit?"she stutters.

"Gusto ko lang bumawi. My friends were douchebags for doing that prank to you. I somehow feel guilty for not being able to do anything." Keith replied.

He should be!!!!

I felt Nayi hesitating but I also felt myself getting a little uneasy as I watch them talk.

"Hindi mo naman kasalanan yun. Hindi mo din naman alam that they planned that." Nayi said. "Atsaka it is somehow my fault din because I actually believed the prank. Sa umpisa pa lang parang imposible naman talagang mangyari." Nayeli added with a laugh.

"Imposible ang alin?"

I saw Nayi's eyes widened then she gasps and covered her mouth. Tsss. She said her thoughts out loud again. (-____-)

I felt my heart racing when I saw Keith hold Nayi's hand.

"Nayeli it's not impossible for me to ask you out to be my date on a ball." Keith said then I started panicking when I look at his eyes.