CHAPTER TWENTY ONE: Concern

Nayeli

Kanina pa ako hindi mapakali. Why? Because the pesky ghost Tyler is nowhere to be found!

Ano yun? After ko mahimatay he just mysteriously disappeared? Pambihira!

"Miss Crisostomo! Are you spacing out again? If you don't want to listen in our discussion then you can step out of the class!" My prof exclaimed the he pointed at the door.

I can feel my classmates' stares at me. Nakakahiya as I walk out of the room.

I sit under one the huge Acacia trees in the school grounds. Kakaunti lang ang mga estudyante ngayon sa labas. It seems like everyone is in class.

Nasaan naman kaya si Tyler? Did he finally get back to his body?

If that is the case then I should be celebrating! No more bothersome ghost following me around.

But.....

What if it is the other way around? Paano kung may nangyari pa lang masama sa kanya?

Napabalikwas ako ng tayo when that scary thought came in. My dreams can sometimes be a premonition. What if his body really got stabbed by someone and now Tyler is really dead? (O____o)

I have to check if he is okay. But how?

Infront of Tyler's gigantic house...

"Tama ba itong ginagawa mo Nayeli?" I ask myself as I grabbed one branch of the tree I am climbing.

I lied to my Mom and told her gagabihin ako because I have a school paper to finish at the library. Siguro if malalaman nyang I am breaking into someone's house she will definitely ground me for the rest of my life.

After making sure that no guards are patrolling around I finally jump over the other side of the wall and tiptoed towards the side door where Tyler and I entered when we first went here.

I grunted when I saw the guard sleeping again. Dapat talaga dito sinisesante na. I easily passed through him unnoticed.

I have to hide from several servants before I finally got up to the next floor where the dark creepy hallway greeted me again. I braced myself for another dreadful flashback of a dark figure on the other side but to my surprise nothing happened.

I started walking towards Tyler's room and catch a glimpse of their family portrait again.

Napatitig ako sa mukha ni Tyler sa picture. His handsome face stared back at me. The last thing he said to me is that he much more good looking than Keith. Gusto kong matawa. Para kasi sa akin nobody is more handsome than Keith but looking at Tyler's portrait I think may bahid ng katotohanan ang sinabi nya.

All of a sudden I felt the hair on the back of my neck standing up and I got a weird feeling that somebody or something is standing right behind me.

I slowly look back and let out a sigh of relief to see that no one is there.

Paglingon ko ulit sa may portrait ni Tyler I almost screamed when I saw it dripping with blood then I heard a thud coming from Tyler's room.

I run towards his room and took a peek. I gasped when I saw a dark shadow aiming a knife at Tyler's chest.

"Stop!" I shouted making the killer halt then he looks at me. I can't see his face because he is wearing a helmet. Napaatras ako as he walks towards me.

Okay now he is going to kill me!

"Who are you? Bakit mo gustong patayin si Tyler?" I exclaimed then the killer stops on his tracks.