i burst out into laughter while tristans mouth practically hit the floor. figures sasha would think of something that dramatic.

"of course after i hang Abbey by her lying sleezy ass in the court yard." she murmured making a thinking face.

I choked out more laughter just picturing exactly what sasha was thinking about doing. "d-don't worry" i coughed, wiping the tears from under my eyes.

"i already kneed pete where the sun don't shine and broke abbeys's nose" i smiled triumphantly seeing sasha's face split in surprise and pride.

"Beverely kneeing someone in the balls AND breaking someone's nose? DAMMMNNNN! i;m going to kill my parents" Sasha breathed, before jumping to her feet and running over to my window and looking out like a maniac her head turning from side to side really quickly.

Both tristan and I frowned at the little blonde. "Sash what are you doing?" i asked.

"looking for flying pigs!" she exclaimed still looking around frantically. Understanding dawned on me and i burst out laughing again.

Tristan looked at me like i was crazy. "sasha made a bet that i wouldn't hurt anyone no matter how bad they hurt me. She said that when i did, that pigs would have started flying" i chuckled rolling my eyes.

"riiiighttt!" tristan murmured under his breath.

"so what's your part in all this?" Sasha aked turning to look at tristan. "i'm the preten boyfriend" he smiled, crossing his arms over his chest.

before i even realized what was happening sasha had lauchned herself off my bed and at tristan, grabbing the umbrella in the process

"you ass-face! you're using my best friend! you pig-headed viral-infection!!!" sasha screamed beating tristan with my umbrella.

tristan yelped covering his head again as he tried to get away from sasha. i jumped off my bed and tried grabbing sasha/

"stop sasha!" i cried. "i agreed to it!" i shouted making her freeze. "what?" she asked in surprise her eyes locked on me my umbrella still raised over her head.

"i agreed to tristan being my pretend boyfriend" i soothed, gently taking my umbrella from her hands and throwing it behind me.

"can you stop hitting me!?" tristan growled wincing as he rubbed his head.

sasha narrowed her eyes as she crossed her arms over her chest. "watch that tone mister! or i swear i'll get that umbrella and hit you again" she growled back, making tristan scowl in her direction.

i sighed running a hand over my face. "what am i going to do with the two of you?" i mumbled under my breath.

"easy." sasha smiled. "get rid of him." she nodded towards tristan. "i'm all you need" i couldn't help but laugh shaking my head at her.

"pssh like she would throw me out" tristan smirked. i turned and bite my lip nervously as i looked at tristan.

"i kind of wanted to get caught up" i mumbled under my breath. tristan grimaced. "ouch goldfish. big ouch" he muttered, getting up off my chair.

"i guess i'll leave you two alone" he nodded, turning and leaving. i felt my heart tug in my chest at the look of slight hurt slipping over his features before he disappeared behind my door. i shot sasha an uneasy smile.

she rolled her eyes at me and motioned for me to go after him. i thanked her silently as i bolted it out of my room and down the stairs to see tristan just opening my front door.

"hey tristan!" i called seeing him stop to look at me. "i'm sorry about earlier and sasha attacking you-multiple times" i murmured feeling my cheeks heat as i came to a stop beside him.

"its nothing goldfish" he shrugged, walking out to his bike, me following behind him.

"besides i can understand where she's coming from." he lifted a leg and straddle his bike, pulling his helmut out and fixing its straps.

i tucked a hair behind my ear, crossing my arms over my chest. "so- i'll see you tomorrow?" i asked feeling unsure. 

he looked up to see my nervous smile. He gently took my arm and pulled me closer, wrapping his arms around my waist and hugging me.

"obivously goldfish" he chuckled. i sighed, hugging him as i relaxed against his chest. when he pulled away he lowered his head, his lips moving towards mine like he was going to kiss me but before our lips met he stopped.

i admit i was definitly upset that he didn't kiss me right away.

instead, he turned his face sideways and pecked me on the cheek. i frowned as his hands suddenly dropped from my waist and he mumbled a goodbye, pulling his helmut on before racing out of my driveway.

 i lightly touched my cheek, wondering what i did that could have caused tristan to practically run from me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey guys!!! i don't really like this chapter but this is kind of a filler unfortunately i hope u sort of kind of maybe liked it lol anyways i don't know when's the next time i willbe able to upload so don't kill me if i don't do it for a few days

and remember

FAN

VOTE

COMMENT

LOVE <3