Ch. 28

Joshua's POV

.
.

"Do you know what you're about to do? Do you realize the aftermath of it?"

"Yes"

Manager hyung sighed and ruffle his hair, "CEO-nim will kill you, he'll chew you alive for bringing up that stupid idea!" He scoffed and cross his arms on his chest.

We both are standing outside the CEO's office, I've been requesting to meet the CEO for a few days since the last time I met Jungah.

Thankfully the news died down earlier than anyone could've thought hence the reason why the CEO agrees to meet me.

But now, our buffiest manager is shielding the doorway that led to the CEO's office so that I won't be able to persuade the CEO in any kind of way, it was kinda unfair of the noonas and the hyungs to do so- I mean this guy in front of me is twice my size, literally and not to mention he's as tall as a skyscraper.

"Hyung, please... I need to do this... it'll only be right if I did! Jungah has been kept hidden long enough... besides, we don't want to keep any form of secret from the fans, right?" It was obvious that I was trying to butter him up to let me slip into the office but he kept a stern look on his face.

I did everything to move him away; pushing, threatening him, walking away and coming back again only to see that he was still standing near the door.

And when I thought that it was hopeless, the CEO opened the door and sighed, "manager Go, what are you doing standing in front of my office?" He asked, manager hyung quickly move away and looked at the floor sheepishly, the CEO sighed while shaking his head, "I need a word with Joshua here and instead of escorting him IN to my office you kept him out here"

Manager hyung looked flustered right now, all he did was scratch his head awkwardly, "I-I'm sorry..."

The CEO smiled kindly and pat his back, "it's alright... now, Joshua" when I heard him call my name, I tensed up a little, "y-yes?" "Let's talk inside" the CEO then step to the side to let me walk in to his office.

Once I step inside, he closed the door and went to his desk.

He motioned me to sit accross from him before clasping his hands together and resting his elbows on the table, "so, what do you want to talk about?" He asked.

I was not sure how to explained what I was trying to talk about-my mind was hazy and was not working well, but after taking a deep breath, I finally regain my composure and the wheels in my head started to turn again.

I looked up at the CEO confidently, "I-I want to talk about the rumors... the one that had s-started a couple days ago..."

He sort of lift his shoulders and shrug it a little, "what about it?" He asked, "I want to make things clear..." "between us or..." "to everyone"

That might've been a bit shocking to him.

Disbelief and shock was all in his expression, "a-and what is it that you wanna clear?" He asked me, that moment I didn't think he actually know what I'm implying.

Mustering up every bit of courage I had left, I inhaled deeply and exhaled sharply before answering, "The girl from the picture... i-it's- s-she's my s-sister..." I said with a very soft almost audible voice I could have ever let out and my voice had somehow became more audible and softer each word.

It was hard to look at the CEO's face after saying that.

Very

Very

Very

Very hard, my head was down with my clammy hands clasped tightly- to the point of almost puncturing my nails into the other hand.