Ch. 12

Vernon's POV

I sat on the couch in the living room, the China line and Seungkwan are out buying snacks.

Jungah is in Joshua hyung's room, come to think of it, their relationship these days seems off, Joshua hyung seems okay with us but he seems like he's restraining himself from her.

Does he know about their true relationship?

About Jungah being his little sister and all?

"Vernon oppa, what are you thinking about?" Sofia asked as she tugged my sleeve, I startled a little and looked at her, "n-nothing! Just... worrying about some things..."

Sofia pouted, "you know oppa, you suddenly became different..." she said. I glanced at her with an eyebrow raised, "in a good way!" She continued, giggling.

I could only grin at her and ruffle her hair, "yeah? And what made me different from before?" I asked.

She was about to answer when suddenly a scream was heard from Joshua hyung's room, startling me and Sofia, "what was that?" I mumbled to myself.

Then the second scream was heard and I quickly stood up, I was about to walk into the room but then Jungah suddenly scrambled out.

I took a grip on her shoulder and lean down to look at her face, her face was red and tears were forming in her eyes, "Y-yah... Jungah, are you okay?" I asked, hoping she would answer.

She looked up and then tears streamed down her face, "I... I... I'm sorry" she then shook my hands off of her shoulders and ran out without wearing her shoes.

Then suddenly the other boys came into the dorm with a confused look on their faces, "what happened? Why's Jungah running out like that?" Seungkwan asked, "I don't know, Seungkwan, Minghao, go get Jungah!" I said as I walk to Joshua hyung's room, "where did she go to?" The8 asked, "I don't know, she just dashed off all of a sudden"

Without asking me any other things, they both dash out of the house, running while trying to put on their shoes that they just took off properly.

Me and Jun hyung barged into Joshua hyung's room and stood next to him while stare at something in front of him, "yah, hyung! What was that all about!?" I asked, voice raising a little.

He didn't shift his gaze, I sighed at him, "yah, hyung! Hyung! Joshua hyung!!"

No matter how much I yelled at him, he wouldn't budge, all I could do was only stare at him, hoping that he would notice my existence.

"She... she was in there..." he started, his voice cracking a little and the volume wasn't much, it was more of a whisper, "who?" Jun hyung asked.

Joshua hyung turn his head towards us and gulp, "J-Jungah... she was with me in my house back in L.A..."

His words shocked me, I widened my eyes and stare at him, "...what..?" I mumbled, thoughts in my head were running around crazily, 'shit, what if he realized now?' I thought to myself

"I knew that I couldn't trust her... she's... too weird... she's not normal! There is something about her that is bothering me!" He yelled, throwing his blanket away and sat up straight on his bed.

My eyebrows scrunched and I was glaring at him, "that's no reason to yell at her, hyung... she ran away just now, what if something happened to her!?" I was already clenching my fist by then, I was holding my anger inside so I don't lash out and accidentally spilled the big secret.

Joshua hyung scoffed, "and does it have anything to do with me?" He glared.

I swore that time I was near on leaping to him and punch him square on his face.