Ch. 25

Joshua's POV

.
.

My mouth was agape, I was shocked that I saw Jungah here, I quickly stood up and jog accross to catch up with her.

"Jungah! Jungah!! Yah, Hong Jungah!!" I yelled while jogging, the person I suspected turn her head at me and widened her eyes, she was about to take off and run but I caught up with her and took a hold on her arm, "yah, where are you going!?" I scoffed, she stay silent and she won't look at me, "Jungah, I'm asking you! Where are you going?" I repeated.

I was silent for some time, waiting for her to answer my simple question, "Jungah... oppa is asking you a question..." I said, my tone became softer all of a sudden but her hand in my grip became tense, "yah Jungah, answer your oppa-" "you haven't been my oppa" she spat.

My eyes widened and I tried to turn her around to look at me but she refused and stay still, "what? How can you say that! I-" she then cut me off with a single glare and pushed me, "how can I say that? LET ME REFRESH YOUR MEMORY, you PUSHED ME AWAY when I was still staying with you in the dorm, you HATED me and everything that has anything to do with me, AND YOU FREAKING DON'T ACCEPT ME AS YOUR SISTER !!!" she yelled.

Her eyes were crazy, she was panting heavily and unevenly, "well now I do! Jungah, mom explained to me everything about why you wouldn't tell me and it's okay... I forgive you, I'm not mad anymore, I-"

Once again I was cut off but now was by her sadistic evil laugh, "oh my God... forgive me? You really think I did something wrong? You really think that all this happens because of ME? I'm the cause of this?? I'm the troublemaker?" She then laughed again, louder and crazier.

She then calmed down for a bit, I was nervous that moment, I couldn't move nor speak, "Jisoo-ssi... do you still not know who's at fault here?" She asked me with a smile on her face.

I was shocked that she called me 'Jisoo-ssi' like as if I'm a stranger to her, I wanted to say something to her, anything really. But no matter how much I wanted to, nothing came out of my mouth, I could only stutter some incoherent words that doesn't even make sense.

She looked at me sadly with her smile still lingering on her face, "goodbye Jisoo-ssi..." she mumbled before turning and walking away.

But this time, I have no intention to let her go that easy, I quickly reach her arm and pull her into my embrace, she froze in my embrace in an instant, "Jungah... please forgive me... I know I caused you pain both mentally and physically, and I've drove you away so many times but please... everyone needs you back... I need you back... you don't know how hard I've been trying to cope up without you anywhere in sight..." I mumbled next to her ear.

Her body loosen up a little and I heard her sigh before she turn around with a frown on her face, "what about me? Don't you know how bad I've suffered these past 15 years?" She then look down to her feet, "it's... better this way... neither of us know each other and we stay beyond public, no one needs to know that we're related..." she then walked further but stopped mid-way, "please let auntie know I'm going to get Dongjae once I'm capable of getting back on my own two feet" after she said those words, she ran off.

I was crushed in my spot.

My hand balled into a fist and I tried to surpress my anger as best as I can.

I walked to the main road and hailed a cab to take me back to the dorm.

During the ride back, I could only think about the words she said to me, 'Don't ypu know how bad I've suffered these past 15 years?' Her words rang in my head continuously, and now I was imagining things that she might've gave up on in the past and what made her suffered so much.