Ch. 19

Jungah's POV

.
.

I sat down on the floor next to Hoshi oppa and Wonwoo oppa sat next to me, clinging onto my arm tightly while whining like a little kid, "Soonyoung oppa, get this emo leach off of my arm" I frowned while tugging on Hoshi oppa's sleeve, Hoshi oppa laughed at me and pat my head, "you're such a dummy Jungah-ya... but seriously Wonwoo, let her go! She needs to eat" Hoshi oppa's words made Wonwoo's pout go deeper, "but I don't wanna! Not until she forgives me"

Usually I was the one who always clings on him whenever Mingyu oppa bothers me but now it's the total opposite and it's kinda scaring me off, "what are you? 7?" I scoffed at him, "don't you scoff at me, young lady! It is impolite to do so" Wonwoo oppa scold as he pinch my cheek hardly.

"Aaaah!! Yahh!! It hurts!" I whined angrily while rubbing my cheek with the back of my hand harshly.

"I thought you said that you're their caretaker... why are you acting like you're their girlfriend??" Bohyuk asked as he stare at me from his place accross, I glanced at him and frowned, "I did not do that... we're just close... right oppas?" I asked while looking on the boys who is nodding while continue on munching their meal.

Bohyuk scoffed while shaking his head, "I can't believe I'm gonna be rooming up with you..." he mumbled under his breath, which I heard and reminds me on the reason I was mad at Wonwoo oppa, "as if I wanna be you roomate... Cheollie oppa... is there no other way?? Do you really want me to be in the same room with a boy that I barelly know?" I asked with plead in my voice and my puppy eyes shooting towards him.

Seungcheol oppa cooed and crawl over to pinch my cheek, "aww, our baby Jungah is so cute~~ but sorry Jungie, oppa can't do anything about it! Manager hyung told us that" he smiled appologetically making me whine and lay my weight on Hoshi oppa, "does no one care that I am a girl and that I am not supposed to be sleeping in the same room with a guy who is not my husband?" I groaned exageratingly.

Joshua oppa suddenly raised his hand, "actually, I'm opposing the idea of you both being roomates and all" he said while shrugging a little, "see? Joshua oppa gets me!" I said while sticking my tongue out at S.Coups oppa, "mhm... complain all you want, but manager hyung is the one who controls everything" S.Coups oppa said while sticking his tongue back at me along with a victorious grin.

After we all eat, the oppas put the dirty plates away and rest for a bit, "Jungah-yah~~ we want dessert!! We want ice cream!!" They whined, especially Mingyu oppa, he was practically rolling on the ground begging his head off with no shame, "I don't wanna go!" I said, "whyyy??? Why won't you gooo??? Why won't you help us end our misery of not getting ice cream after lunch, huh???" Seungkwan oppa was exagerating like usual which earns him a lot of 'yes's from the other boys.

I scoffed and cross my arms as I lean back to rest my back on the mirror behind me, "okay, first of all, it's still winter, why would you wanna eat cold stuffs, huh? Second, you guys are on a diet and it's bad enough that you guys ate fried chicken for lunch and third, you will be continuing your practice in 15 minutes and it's not good to eat ice cream before you guys dance!"

Most of them groaned in disagreement and some whined loudly like a kid, even Woozi oppa was whinning, "at least give us some nice cold latte from the cafe next to the convenience store! Pleaseeeeee" S.Coups oppa was rubbing his aegyo at me, doing puppy eyes and his voice suddenly went 10 octaves higher than usual.

Knowing that they could and would bother me even more if I don't obey them, I sighed before nodding, "fine" I said, they were cheering in happiness but I cut them off, "but I don't wanna go alone!" I said, they all stopped cheering and look at each other, "you can take Bohyuk with you" Wonwoo oppa said while snickering teasingly.