Ch. 2

Jungah's POV

Here I stood by the gates of the airport, a crying Dongjae is holding my hand and my bags were all already in the airplane's luggage storage.

"Noona.. d-don't go... was it because I was naughty? I-I promise I won't be naughty anymore! Noona, please don't leave me" he wailed while hugging my leg.

I crouched down and hug him tightly, "Jae... please don't do this... don't make it hard for noona... noona is doing this because noona has a promise to fulfill... please don't hate noona, hmm?" I whispered as I felt tears starting to form in my eyes and brim over my lids, close enough to spill and it did once I closed my eyes and hug Dongjae tighter than before.

Dongjae was crying his eyes out and refused to let go of me even for a little while, "Jae, listen to noona... noona will be back, but noona don't know when... if you were ever lonely, call noona any time you want, okay? Can you be a good boy and do that for noona?" I cup his cheeks, looking straight at him with a small forced smile on my face.

He nodded his head at me and tackle me into another hug again, "I'm gonna miss you noona... I love you" he whispered.

Suddenly an announcement came saying that it's time for me to go. I let go of Dongjae after pecking him lightly on his forehead, "be a good boy okay?" And with that, I left him with aunty to go into the waiting room.

I took a seat the furthest to the door leading to the trunk connected to the airplane. Since I was alone, I couldn't talk to anyone and there was no friends to actually contact me nor miss me in any ways.

The box my sister gave me is in my bag and I took it out to look at it, to kill sometimes. It's better than only staring into space, right?

I took out the picture in the box, Joshua's picture to be exact and caresses it with my thumb and a smile on my face, "soon... I'll meet you again soon, oppa" a tear drop from my eyes down to my cheek and finally to the picture.

Soon enough, everyone was ushered in to the plane and were seated on their places.

The plane ride was not that long, it took only around an hour to an hour and a half.

After bagage claim, I strode out with my bags, 3 to be exact and look around for the person whom my sister had picked to help me around.

Not far from where I'm standing, I saw a man with a small paper written 'ms. Hong Jungah' on it, that's when I knew who the person my sister choose.

I walked over to him and he noticed me, "are you Jungah?" He asked, he had a little korean accent in his voice, "yes, and are you the person my sister picked?" "Yes! Eric, Eric Nam" he smiled while taking off his glasses and reaching his hand over to shake my hand, which I gladly took and shake, "I'm sorry about your sister... she was a good person though, we're both close friends and all" he said, I couldn't answer him or more likely I didn't want to and couldn't find the perfect words to answer him.

He seems to notice me standing still with my eyes glued on him, "come on! I'll take you to your mom's place" he said while taking my luggage and drag it behind him, slightly shocking me out of my daydream, "w-wait! You don't have to!" I ran a little to catch up behind him, "no, no! It's okay, I need to become a gentleman in front of my friend's sister! Or else I think I'm gonna get a good smack on my head from your sister" he laughed a little, I unconsciously laughed along with him.

During the car ride, he told me stories about how he and my sister became friends, turns out they both knew each other because my sister's childhood friend's brother is Eric, but they were sepparated because Eric and her childhood friend moved to L.A.

We soon arrived in front of a house in a rather nice neighborhood, "go, I'll wait here" he smiled. I took a deep breath before opening the car's door and shutting it before walking to the front porch.

I stared at the door for quite some times before finally gaining the courage to knock on the door.

"Who is it?"

A woman's voice answered and I suddenly felt the urge to ran away, but before I could step back, the door was already opened, "may I help you?" She smiled gently.

I was on the verge of crying and was about to tackle her into a hug but I geld it all in, "mom..." I whispered, "I-I'm sorry, I don't understand..." "a-ah, oh yeah... are you b-by any chance ms. Hong?" I asked.

"Yes, do you need something?" She answered and that was my end point, I dropped down to the ground, crying out loud, "o-oh, gosh! Miss! Are you okay?" She crouched down and put her hands on my shoulder, "I-it's me mom, it's Jungah..." I cried.

Her face showed pure shock, "y-you... what?" "Mom, do you remember me? It's y-your youngest daughter... it's me mo-"

Before I could finish my sentences, she had already hug me tightly and cry with me, "my baby... my baby girl is back! Oh, how long have I waited for this moment to come!" Her voice was muffled as she is now kissing my forehead and my cheeks.

__________________

Sooooooo how's it?

I think I might be able to promise to update this story at least twice a week.

If I'm lucky, I'd be able to update 3 times!!

Expect a lot guys!!

ㅋ ㅋ