Ch. 35

Joshua's POV

.

.

Jungah told us that she has acluophobia, which is quite surprising and she said that the reason she passed out was because she was experiencing a traumatic event.

She convinced us that what had happened was all her fault and was all her scary imagination and she said that we shouldn't worry about it anymore.

But I couldn't help but feel that Jungah is lying to us all, I just knew.

Weeks passed after that.

Our one year anniversary came as our last stage week ended in a blink of an eye and now it's nearing our touring season.

We all decided to go out later tonight to eat together and play.

"Oppa, can you wake Cheollie oppa? He's the only one who hasn't woken up and you all need to go to the practice room soon" Jungah said as she pop her head out from the kitchen, "yeah, okay"

I did what she had asked me to do.

Everyone was doing their usual morning routine, including Jungah who woke up early to prepare us breakfast before heading out to the salon to get ready for our performance today.

Not long after, we all split up to shower and eat.

And as usual,

The situation was like as if hell just broke loose.

"Jungaaaaah!! Do you know where my phone is??"

"It's on top of the tv, Jeonghan oppa!"

"Kitten, is anyone in the bathroom?"

"The maknaes are inside!"

"Jun hyung, where did you put my denim button up?"

"What? When did I- I have never seen your denim button up, Mingyu-yah!"

I walked inside the kitchen to grab some milk but then I saw a very distressed Jungah.

"God, please don't let me die here... I still want to get married and have children so I beg you to help me get through with this morning" she muttered while wiping her sweat away from her forehead.

I chuckled and walk to her, I put my hands on her shoulders and massaged her, "you okay, sis?"

At first, she almost jump from the sudden contact, but after her muscles relax along with her emotion, she continue what she was doing before while replying me at the same time.

"I'm okay... you should be getting ready, right?" She asked back, "I already did, you worry about others too much that you neglected your own self... after this you're gonna enjoy your half day off, you hear me?"

It seems like my nag brought her mood up.

Jungah smiled in an instant and she pat my hands that was on her shoulder, "I get it, now go! I don't want you to ended up smelling like food later" she scolded back.

To be honest I sometimes feel like she's older than me, but when she broke down and cry or even beg to me like a little child, it all made sense to me and it made me wanted to protect her even more even though she is more mature mentally than me.

"Oh, by the way did you took my diamond necklace yesterday?" I asked as I was about to leave the kitchen.

Jungah looked at me for a brief second before focusing back on cooking, "I think I did, just go and check my bag, see if it's there or not"