Ch.4

Jungah's POV

It had been a couple of days since the first day I came to Korea, we did go to Pledis entertainment but we couldn't meet Seventeen eventhough I said that we're related and all but they still wouldn't let us.

The next day, I woke up at 6 am and went for a morning jog at the park accross the apartment, I left Hyewon unnie a note on the kitchen table in case she wonders where I went, she's a heavy sleeper, I don't even know how she could sleep like that.

I was jogging slowly when suddenly I heard someone singing, his voice was so beautiful so I followed it.

The source of the voice came from a bench behind a large bush, covering the singer's face but then I took a couple steps forward out of curiosity and stupidly fell down, all thanks to my clumsiness and stupidity.

"Omo! Miss! Are you okay?" He called and soon enough I felt hands helping me up, my head was still down from embarrassment, "u-uhm yeah, I'm so-... clum...sy..."

Once my head was up, I froze in place...

IT'S ONE OF THE MEMBERS FROM MY BROTHER'S GROUP!!!

"Uhm, miss?"

"O-oh yeah, sorry!" I blushed, his name is DK if I'm not mistaken, Hyewon showed me a picture of them last night.

He chuckled slightly, "come on, let's sit down" he pulled me down to sit, "what makes you come here and fall?" He chuckled, giving me a cute gummy-smile, "u-uhm... I'm just taking a morning jog, what about you?" "I was just taking a break... and the trash... our caretaker suddenly stop working and boy was it hard handling a dorm filled with 13 boys" he sighed dramatically.

My brain clicked that moment, suddenly an idea popped into my head, but for now I need to play dumb, "say, aren't you a member of Seventeen?" "Yes! Wow! You noticed?" He beamed happily, like as if it was the happiest modment in his life, "uh, yeah! Actually, Jis- I mean Joshua's mom sent me here to check up on him and since I'm here why don't I also work for you guys?" I bit my lips, starting to think that it was a bad idea to suggest to him.

"THAT'S A GREAT IDEA!! But, don't you think that it'll be hard for you to take care 13 guys?" He asked while rising one of his eyebrows, "it's okay! I used to volunteer to work at an orphanage with my church, so it will not be much of a difference" I laughed slightly, "great! Uh, can I have your number? So I can contact you after I told manager hyung and the other guys?" He smiled.

Jesus Christ, his smile is brighter than the sun's, "sure!" We both switched our phones and we put our numbers in, I input my number in his phone as 'Jungah' and when I looked at his in my phone, I saw the name 'Seokmin' on it, "Seokmin?" I grinned, "yeah... it's my birth name" he smiled sheepishly while scratching his not-so-itchy head, "it's cute" I chuckled, making him blush slightly.

We both then part ways and once he was out of sight, I quickly fish my phone and dial a number, "hello?"

"Mom? Mom! I need your help!"

"Huh? What is it?"

"I may have lied to Joshua oppa's bandmate"

"What? Why did you do that?"

"I thought it was the best way to approach oppa, so I did what I have to do and said that you sent me here to work as their caretaker so please I beg you to talk to their manager into it!"

My rant was probably too fast, mom was silent for a couple seconds before sighing, "fine, I guess I could do something about it..."

"Yay! You're the best mom! Oh! And, remember... not a word to their manager about.. 'that', okay?"

"Okay, be good there Jungah! Don't cause trouble!" She said before hanging up.

After that call, I jogged back to Hyewon unnie's apartment.

Joshua's POV

Half of the members are running around the dorm like headless chicken for some reason, but as the commotion grew, the front door was suddenly opened and in comes DK with a grin on his face, "what's with that grin?" I asked, half teasing him.

He looked directly t me, "I met our savior today!" Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at hkm weirdly, "savior?" Jeonghan asked, "yeah! Savior! She offered to be our new caretaker after I explained what I was doing at the park" his grin got wider.

S.coups came into the room and heard what DK said, "whoa whoa whoa! You took an offer from a stranger? Not to mention, a girl!? She could be a stalker for all we know!" "No! She's not! She said that she was sent here by Joshua hyung's mom"

With that said, all eyes averted to me, "shua hyung, did your mom really do that?" Hoshi asked, "I-I don't know! Let me just... check on her" I said and jog to my room to get my phone and quickly dial her number.

I walked back to the living room and sit down on the floor, the others soon joined me. I put my phone on speaker, "hello?"

"Hello? Mom?"

"Yes? What is it?"

"Mom, did you sent someone here to be our caretaker?"

"Yes, I've talked to your manager and he said okay, is something wrong?"

"No, the boys was just wondering because DK met her earlier in the park"

"Hi mrs. Hong!" Vernon called.

"HI MRS. HONG!!!!!!!" the other boys chorused, making my mom chuckle over the phone at their english.

"Hello to you too boys! Please take care of each other, okay? And also Jungah! She's... a special kid and she's very nice!"

"Will do, mom! Love you"

"Aww, I love you too Jisoo" after that she hung up.

I put my phone back to my pocket, "well, that's settled than!" S.coups yelled while grinning, "no more housework for us!" The members all cheered cheerfully, feeling relieved that they don't need to do cleaning anymore.

Eventhough I'm feeling sorry for whoever our new caretaker is, I couldn't shake another feeling, it's a feeling that I have never felt before, it's weird and it's making me anxious.

It's like...

Something's going to happen but I don't know what.

Is it about the fact that we're going to have a new caretaker?

Or is it about us suddenly having a new caretaker?

No matter what it is, I had a feeling that something's going to happen soon.

Deep in my heart, I hope it's a good thing.

*a couple of days later*

We were given a day off by our manager, suddenly the door bell rang and the maknaes dash to the front door while the others slowly stroll to the door only to be greeted by manager hyung's smiling face and a girl behind him.

"Boys! Let me introduce to you your new caretaker! Her name is Hong Jungah" he said while helping the girl in.

The girl smiled at the both of us but as her eyes land on me, I could see pure shock from her eyes. But she soon regained her composure back and bow in front of the others, "hello! My name is Hong Jungah! But my english name is Natasha, you can call me anything you want" she greeted.

_______________

Welp, looks like I'm addicted in writing this fic ㅋㅋ