Ch. 33

Jungah's POV

.
.

After accidentally hearing that voice, I've been too much into my own mind that I don't even remember how or when did I get into the waiting room.

Joshua oppa sat next to me while one of the coordi unnies fix his makeup and another one fixed his attire.

Even though I'm not looking at him, I know that he's staring straight at me to the point that his gaze could bore a nice hole into my head, then he interrupted my thinking time by sighing, "are you hungry?" He asked, I whip my head at him and shrug before relaxing on the couch even more, "maybe... kinda actually..." I sighed.

He laughed at me and after the coordi unnies left him, he quickly pulled me into his embrace, "then go get something to eat!" He said while pinching the bridge of my nose.

I shrug his hand away and pout, "I'll be okay, oppa... I'm not that hungry anyways..." I muttered, Joshua oppa played with my hair and sighed, "you're weird, Jungah... you said that you're hungry but you don't wanna eat... mom said you have a bad digestion system and if you don't eat, you'll get sick! So as your brother, I command you to get out of here and go find something to eat!" He said before pushing me up with a grin on his face.

I looked at him and frowned, "you're so mean oppa... you're shooing your little sister away!" I grumbled.

Joshua oppa shot me a smile, "go and take oppa's card with you, buy any food you want to fill you up, ok?" He then waved me off.

Despite being too lazy to eat, I grinned and walk out of the waiting room.

I skipped a little as I held my sling bag, my short overall and stripped shirt made me felt more than comfortable despite being in the same room as other artists.

My feet stopped in front of the elevator and before my finger got in contact with the button, another finger did and when I look up, I saw a woman with half of her face covered with her baseball hat.

I paid no attention but to my phone while checking on some news on twitter and on naver.

The elevator came and we both went inside, I pressed the ground floor's number and so does she, "we must be going to the same floor" she said, her voice was quiet but audible to me.

Quietness soon filled the air for a minute before the elevator opens at the ground floor and we both went out.

"See you around Jungah-ssi"

My eyes shot up from my phone, I look around to see that the girl was no where to be seen, "weird..." I mumbled.

I decided to ignore it and continue my journey to the coffee shop nearby while plugging my earphone into my phone and ears.

Fans were everywhere, some noticed me and some don't, those who did waved at me and shot me a grin, I smile and wave back at them before skipping out to the coffee shop nearby.

As I open the door to the coffee shop, my phone buzzed indicating a notification,

' Kitten! Buy me ice Americano with lots and lots and LOTS of syrup, will ya??