Ch. 26

Joshua's POV

.
.

I was beyond sane this time, everything suddenly went downhill for no appareant reason, it's stupid.

Now I'm sitting between S.Coups and Jeonghan while the rest made a huge circle, one of the manager hyungs are seated accross from me, "so... what?" Seungkwan asked, breaking the icy atmosphere between everyone, manager hyung sighed and took off his cap, "so we do nothing... the PR from Pledis is trying to hold the media back from blowing up..."

"This is ridiculous, how can this thing happen?" S.Coups asked as he ruffle his hair, no one answered him but slowly all eyes averted to me like s if they were trying to get the answer out of me.

I sighed and lean on the couch behind me, "Josh, would you like to explain this?" Manager hyung asked as he cross his arms.

No doubt, I was reluctant at first but I kept in mind that eventually I'd have to tell them the truth, and that might as well be right now, "this girl... she's more than somebody-" "well ain't every girl is?" I glared shortly at Seungkwan for sassing me, "you don't get it... I'm saying she's more than somebody because you all know her..." and that caught everyone's attention, "w-we know who she is?" Jun asked, obviously he was baffled by the information, "this is absurd! We know 0 girls, hyung!" Dino was confused when I said that, his expression showed everything.

But then as I was about to answer them, Vernon beat me to it, "how can you guys be so oblivious? Jisoo hyung is talking about Jungah!" He exclaimed dramatically, "that can't be, Jungah doesn't have hair like that" The8 answered, "have you ever heard of 'hair dye'? Obviously she colored her hair" Vernon sighed as he shift in his seat, "well no need to be so sarcastic, I was only commenting" The8 muttered, Vernon looked like he was about to answer back but Jeonghan shot him a glare.

Everyone went back into their silent mode, no one knows what to say at this moment.

"Why didn't you tell us you met her?" Mingyu asked.

I looked up at him and saw pain in his eyes, "I was too shocked to know what to do... you all know that this is hard for me too, right?" I sighed, "no Josh, we don't know... nobody here knows because you shut yourself up for no reason" Jeonghan said, his eyebrows were furowed and his gaze were like flames to me.

My own eyebrows scrunch at him, "I shut myself up? Didn't you guys decided to ignore me the day Jungah left?" "No, we were being worried for YOUR little sister when you didn't even give a single damn about her disappearing!" "She didn't disappear, she DECIDED to leave! And for the record I found her!" "Guys-" "why did she left in the first place, huh? Don't you think that it has something to do with you?" "Guys-" "I admit that it did but-" "BOTH OF YOU STOP!!!"

Both of our heads snapped to Woozi, Woozi seemed like he was ready to leap on the both of us and he looked like he could burn the whole house down by only glaring at it, "you both are being stupid right now! This is no time to debate on stupid things! Why can't you both use use your energy to think of a solution!?" He hissed.

Me and Jeonghan looked at each other before sighing inwardly, we both realized that Woozi is right, this is no time for a stupid fight, not with the media ready to spray us with their venom.

"You're right... this is no time for us to debate... I-I want to say I'm sorry... I brought this problem onto everyone, now our group is being pestered by the media because of this..." my head slumped and I fold my hands together while clenching it tightly, it annoys me very much thinking that I brought this upon my group.

S.Coups pat my back softly, "you don't need to appologize to us, you did nothing wrong, okay?" He smiled gently at me, the other boys nod in agreement even Jeonghan did.