Bath bombs

"Daaaan", I recall him, distracting him from the computer screen.

"Yes darling?", he gives me a smile.

"Are you busy?"

"If we exclude the scroll compulsively tumblr not, why?", he answers making me giggle.

"I wanted to, ehm, try the bath bombs that make the water smell and color but uh, I don't want to do it alone"

"It is a kind of invitation to take a bath together?", he said, getting up, "I accept"

I smile and go to the bathroom, the bath is already full since I had begun to fill up before, and I take the bombs.

"Let's do it", I say and he nods, and we throw them.

"Look, Phil, it's becoming pink!", he screams surprised.

"Mh, I knew it", I chuck taking off my shirt and throwing it on the washing machine. Dan smiles and approaches placing his lips on my cheek, "It will be fun"

"Yes"

We're totally naked and quietly (Dan was about to fall, argh), we enter in the bath. The water is warm and I feel immediately a feeling of relief.

"They have a good fragrance", he says.

"Yes"

"So, what now?"

I smile and I move putting myself between his legs, resting my head on his chest and being careful to not to go too low. I don' think that I will like some water full of rose stuff on my face.

"Wow, okay, Phil good plan", he says and he strokes my tummy with his thumb.

"Hmm, you make me tickled"

"I know, you repeat it every time", he says and stops.

"I love you anyway"

"I love you too", he says, and kisses under my ear, "Pass me the shampoo", he whispers.

I lean forward and take it, then I gave it up. I feel that he puts it in the hands and chuckles because the bottle made a strange sound, then he puts it on my hair.

I love his hands on my body.

"Done", and he makes me lean back on him.

"Thank you", I whisper.

"Boyfriends do that"

"I should do that too then", I smile and I move forward, "C'mon baby"

I start to throw the shampoo on his hair, until he screams because a bit of shampoo goes into his eye.

"Sorry", I say, and I open the water fountain washing the eye with clean water.

"My poor eye"

I take his cheeks and kiss him softly.

"I will not forgive you", he chuckles.

"Oh no?"

He shakes his head and I smile, "If I do it again?"

"I'll forgive you"

"Okay", I say and I kiss him again.

"You are forgiven"

I smile and I go back on his chest.

"I'm comfortable?"

"Yeah"

We remain to cuddle for a while until it starts to get cold, so we wash and after we put the bathrobe on the bed, we go onto the bed.

We lay out next to each other, Dan moves up to be on me, and smiles at me.

He places his lips on my neck, "What a good fragrance"

phan oneshots (book one)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara