I love your imperfections

"Let's do this game, c'mon"

"It's stupid and senseless," I mumble and he smiles.

"We must do this so you will understand that you are beautiful and I can't find a single flaw in you," he says and hugs me. "Go"

"You said I must say what I hate about myself, right?" I ask and he nods. "My nose"

"Why do you hate it?"

"It's too big," I say and I see that he kisses it.

"But it's so cute," he smiles.

"Then," I say and think. "My skin is too pale"

"Mh," he says and kisses my neck. "But I just love the fact that it's so delicate. I like to kiss you and see the signs that appear immediately, you know?"

"Yeah?"

"Yes," he says and kisses me one last time, then stops.

"Then..my body, I mean.. I'm fat, look at my tummy"

"Where do you see fat? Jesus Phil you're the hottest person the I've ever seen in my entire life," he chuckles.

"Not true," I say.

"Yes that is true, shut up"

"Stop it," I laugh. "Your turn"

"No," he snorts.

"Why not?"

"Because your imperfections are beautiful, my not"

"You must do it," I say and kiss him.

"Okay. My face"

"What's wrong?"

"I'm saying, I'm ugly. I don't say it for look cool, I don't like me and I'll never like me," he says. How can't he notice how beautiful he is?

"Dan," I smile and kiss him. "I don't say that just because you're my boyfriend, but fuck, you're beautiful. I know that maybe you don't like yourself, but I swear, to me you're perfect"

"Really?" he smiles.

"Really," I smile too.

"Then I'm grumpy, insensitive, selfish, boring, ipocrit–"

"You're the sweetest person I have ever known," I say. "No one has ever loved me as much as you're doing Dan, it's true. This is you when you're angry because you can become angry. But it's normal. Everyday you make me see that we really care and you love me, you have a particular character, it's so strong. You're the strongest person I've ever met"

He wipes his eyes and I keep, "Are you crying?"

"No," he smiles. "It's that anyone has ever said this to me"

I hug him and hill my chin on his head, "So I tell you"

"Thank you so much Phil"

"You're welcome Bear," I kiss his forehead and look at the clock. "Want to sleep? It's late"

"Yes," he smiles and we get under the sheets. Face to face. He smiles and kisses me, then rests his head on my chest and remains so. "I love you"

"I love you too," I whisper and stroke his hair.

"I love when you do it"

"What, darling?"

"The hair. I love it when you caress them like this," he whispers.

"I love to feel you on my chest. Hugging you and knowing that you are mine and here just for me"

I hear him smiles and he looks at me, "You're too sweet"

"Sh," I say and I put him on me again. "Only for you"

"Goodnight, Phil"

"Goodnight love, sleep well that tomorrow will be a long day"

a/n: check out my other story pleease💘