I'm fine now

"I can't live like this anymore!"

"And you think that's easy for me? You can't imagine how stressed I'm, and you don't give a fuck!"

"Not even you care as you don't even ask to me how I am, Phil you're my boyfriend," he says, lowering his voice to the last word.

"I know Dan," I sit down and I put a hand on my face. "I know"

He says nothing and goes to get his jacket who was on the chair. "I go out"

"Where are you going? It's late"

"I have to be alone, okay?" he puts it on and looks at me, then turns around.

"You can be alone in your room, at least I don't worry"

"Maybe I can take care of myself?" he says ironically.

"Dan I love you, I'm sorry," I say.

"I love you too," he replies without even looking at me, then turns away and I hear that he's gone, and I start to cry.

Work and everything else is stressing me too much and I'm losing sight of the things that really matter: Dan. It's true that I don't give him kisses or caresses, and this sucks. He is absolutely right. I'm a horrible boyfriend.

Me:
Dan sorry

Me:
I just want to tell you to be careful

Me:
I don't want to lose you

Me:
And I'm an idiot

Me:
And I miss you

Me:
And fuck, it's my fault

"Are you crying?" I hear a voice from behind the door and I shudder, then I get up immediately.

"Dan?"

I see him leaning against the wall with tears in his eyes, "I hadn't the courage to leave now, I'm sorry"

Without saying anything I hug him and cry on his shoulder. "You can not imagine how sorry I am"

"Phil it's fine, I'm sorry," he whispers.

"No, it's my fault," I say. "Stress doesn't have make me forget about you, and how much I love you"

He walks away and smiles at me and I continue to talk, "How are you today?"

"I'm fine now," he says and wipes a tear from his cheek.

"Come with me," I smile and I take his hand, then we lay on the bed. I put him in my arms and I stroke his hair, kissing his forehead. I missed this.

"Phil," he whispers.

"Yes?"

"Thank you"