After school appointment

a/n: trans!dan

"Miss Howell could you please come to the board and do the exercise?"

"Alright," I say bored. I look at the clock and see that it's two o'clock, the bell should ring soon.

I go quickly to the blackboard and do the expression, not to brag but I'm very good at math, a minute later I'm already at my place.

"Alright guys, see you tomorrow," the professor says and he gets up. After recovering my stuff I get up and then I take the phone to write to Phil but I realize that there is already a message, he asked to meet me in front of the pizzeria.

I smile and go down the stairs coming out of school, then I head in front of the pizzeria but a classmate of mine stop me. "Daniell- Dan, just Dan, look, can you help me with math? We can go eat something together today and then go at my house"

"I can't today, I have an appointment," I smile. "Tomorrow?"

"It's okay, see you tomorrow," she smiles and walks away. I walk a few more meters and then I see Phil.

"Hey Dan," he smiles and comes over kissing my forehead.

"Hello Phil," I blush and hug him.

"How was school baby boy?" he says and strokes my back while kissing my head. I shutter, I love when he does it.

"Fine," I smile. "To you?"

"Well," he says and walks away. "Let's get something to eat, I'm hungry"

I nod and we get to the pizza guy, "For me a slice of margherita"

"Sure," he says, then turns to me. "For her?"

"He's actually a b-" Phil tries to say but I stop him. Yeah, he says that I have to be "proud" of this thing, but the truth is that it makes me uncomfortable so I prefer to not say it.

"For me the same," I say.

We pay and leave, and Phil turns to me. "I'm sorry if you didn't want to say, you know what I think"

"Don't worry," I smile.

"I love you," he says and puts an arm around the neck making me rest on his shoulder.

"I love you too," I whisper. Then I hear my cell phone in my pocket.

"Mom? Um, I'm with my friend, we are eating. At three? Okay, see you," I say and attack, then I look at Phil. "At three o'clock can you accompany m–"

"Of course," he smiles. "We sit down to eat there?"

We sit on the bench and continue to eat speaking of our day, then when we're done we get up to take a walk.

"Phil"

"Yes?"

"I was thinking," I begin. "I would tell my mom.. you know"

"Hey baby, you know I want you to be happy and to do what makes you feel good," he smiles and kisses me. "I'll help you if you need me"

"Yes, thanks," I smile and hug him as we continue to walk.

"Do you have to leave now?"

"I think we're going at her the office," I say.

"You can stay with me if you want"

"You know how she is, she doesn't want," I mumble. "But if you want you can come with me so we can stay in the parking there"

"Alright," he smiles and takes me to the car, then we sit.

"Who is he?" she asks.

"He's my friend," I say and she turns on the car.

"Hello friend," he says doing a strange accent to the word 'friend'. Phil smiles at me and I touch his hand with mine, and he smiles. A few minutes later we arrive and we go down.

"Mom we stay here"

"Okay, bye," she says and walks away. Phil and I sit on the steps. He smiles, he takes my chin with his fingers and kisses me.

"You're beautiful," he smiles and continues to kiss me. And I go away.

"Phil someone could see us," I giggle.

"Come on, no one will," he says, and kisses down my neck.

"If you still do this I will- ah," I say when I feel feel that he begins to suck and bite the usual point.

"I want you so much"

"Phil n-not now," I mutter.

"I know," he says and goes away. "But we will have much time, right?"

"It depends if you decide to stay with me for a long time," I smile.

"So until I die?"

"Stop it," I say and he hugs me.

"It's real, baby. I'll be here forever because I love you"

"I love you too," I smile, I hug him and we stay immoble, just cuddling and whispering cute things to each other.