Suffer (24)

*Quincy's P.o.v.*

"You have to relax Q" Avery tells me. Sitting across from me, his legs crossed.
"I can't, what if something happened to him? Somethings not right, I could just feel it." I explain to him.
"He's a grown man Q, he can handle him self just perfectly." He soothes.
"That's what everybody else says, but everybody needs help. He needs me." I stress. Running my hand through my hair. Causing it to stick up in every direction.
"He's okay. Let's get your mind off of this, want to go get some food?" He asks but gets up. Not caring about my answer.
"I'm not hungry." I mumble. The glare he shoots me has me shutting up in seconds.
"You haven't eaten in days. I'm sure that Walker wouldn't want to see you like this." He tries. I sigh, knowing that he's right. When Walker comes home, I want him to see the boy who he left behind in shambles.
"You're right. I'll try eating." I tell him. Causing him to smile in victory
----------
"Quincy, you should come here." Kendall says, calling me late at night.
"I'm on my way." I tell him without hesitating. I grab my wallet and keys, calling a taxi. I wait impatiently outside, my foot tapping restlessly.
Once the cab pulls up in front of me, I jump into the back. I tell the driver the address. I keep glancing at my phone, hoping for updates. When we reach their apartment I toss money at the driver and dash out of the cab. Running like a mad man Into the building. Not caring about the odd glances that I'm relieving for doing so. When I get I front of their door, I knock repeatedly. Kendall answers it shortly after and motions me in.
"Monroe is at work. Today's the only day that I've had the chance to call you up." He tells me. Closing the door and leading me into the living room.
"What's wrong?" I ask him. Smiling as he hands me a glass of water.
"You deserve to know what's happening. Monroe doesn't think that you deserve to know what's going on with Walker. I strongly disagree. I could see it in your eyes that you care for , hell even love him." He whispers. Sitting beside me. I turn my body so I'm facing the smaller boy. "Walker and Monroe were abused growing up, Monroe didn't know that Walker was experiencing the same thing as he was seeing as it was with their step father. He left years prior and only found out recently. When Walker joined the military, it was out of fear I guess. I won't go into depth because this is something you guys should discuss together. Anyways, to say that he got away from anything without any damage would be a lie." He explains.
"Is he okay? Where is he?" I rush out. His words scaring me even further. He's alone, and in pain.
"That's what we don't really know." He tells me. I look at him, trying to see if he's lying.
"Why not? How could you not be able to tell that he's in pain? Why did it take this long? You guys claim to care about him, but you let him leave with ease. What if he hurts himself, the one person he can't fight against?" I yell. Standing up from my seat. These people claim to be his family, yet they are standing on the sidelines and watching him suffer.