Chapter 32- Thor

What is my next move going to be? I have Puck in the secret room, hidden from all. I have Thunder locked in the dungeon....

Thor walked around his study, back and forth. I just need The Crew to get here...and then everything will be as planned.

He had all of Black Out's members patrolling the castle. There were a good 10 of them and The Crew only had 3 people, without Thunder and Puck.

Why am I even mad at The Crew anyway?

It was a good question, and Thor didn't have an answer. It doesn't matter. They ruin all my plans. They need to be stopped. Without them around, I can bring her into Jama, and force the people to believe.

Why am I making the people believe in her anyway? Why am I doing this?

Thor looked at his hands. They were tan and clean. Slowly, and flame grew in his hand, dancing with the oxygen around it. "It's time, Thor" the voice in his head said. "It's time."

*****************************

Scara ducked into the warm room, only to find a grim sight awaiting her. Amidst all the brightly colored pillows and wired cots were about 50 little boys and girls, no older than 7 it seemed. They were spread out on pillows and blankets, piled 3 to a bed, hair unkempt, and in whatever clothes they last put on, whether it be pjs or their Sunday clothes. All of them had faces red from crying, all of them huddled close to another talking in hushed whispers. Scara couldn't believe so many children were here in the Pillow Orphanage. She couldn't believe that so many adults had been stolen from Jama, leaving their children alone and unsafe. Or, at least, the adults had to have been stolen...right?

"There's more," Herion murmured from her side. Cautiously, they walked through the crowds of kids who were all eyeing them with hunger and curiosity. Scara could only imagine how Herion must be feeling. Out of all the kids in this room, he was much older than all of them. All these poor little kids lost their parents...

Herion brought her to yet another room, with possibly even more kids, but these were as young as 9 and as old as 16. They were all standing a line that reached to the other side of the room, waiting to be given a piece of paper from an even older group of kids.

"How," Scara whispered. "How could so many adults be taken away from so many children?"

"I don't know," Herion answered. "But I bet you anything Black Out has to do with this."

Scara looked around the quiet room of kids. The only sounds were whispers of fear and whimpers of sadness. "We have to do something. The police are no doubt gone as well, we're all that Jama has left."

Herion nodded. "It's decided then."

"What is?"

"Every Spark On member is in agreement. Black Out needs to be stopped, we need to find out what's going on, not just with missing adults, but also what happened to Thunder and Puck."

"You're worried about them aren't you?"

Herion's face was tight. "You came to save me, but all that did was put our two newest members in danger. Who knows what could be happening to them right now...."

Suddenly, Neptune came running into the room, scattering kids left and right. "Herion," he gasped, out of breath.

"Neptune! What in the name of Amber are you doing here!? I told you to stay at the base and...."

"Yes Herion," Neptune breathed. "I was doing just as you said. I went to go check on our little Black Out capture, Valyor was his name? I went down there....."

"But he wasn't there," finished Herion, his face even more smug than before.

Neptune nodded furiously, "No sign of break out. No bars bent, no windows broken, only the wide open cell door. Scara, your Crew sweatshirt was gone too...but that's the least of our worries..."

Scara swallowed. The sweatshirt had been the last gift her brother had given to her before he died trying to save a three year old in a house fire. The child and her brother had gone up in smoke, leaving her with a hoodie and a broken heart. Scara hated three-year-olds. "And what about the little girl was found.....Thunder and Puck's sister?" A three year old...

Neptune shook his head. "She was gone too. Valyor must have taken her."

Herion frowned. "Thor must want all his siblings for some reason, though if he is truly not evil as they say, I can't imagine why..."

"We must go!" Scara cried. "We've gotta help them. Thor's gonna do something bad to Puck and Thunder...and Twinkle too I guess. I can feel it. They're helpless and young. No way they could survive...."

"Remember you too are Thunder's age. No need to go and treat him badly. He knows enough swordplay..." Herion started to scolded.

"But I have had more training," Scara argued.

"That is true," Neptune said. "But please let us get back to the topic, what's the plan?"

"I'll tell you the plan." Herion's eyebrows were set with a look of determination. "We go to the lab."