You're pregnant

Dan:
You found out last week. You have been trying to figure out how to tell him but have pretty much just been procrastinating. 
But today you knew you needed to tell him.
You wasn't sure how he would react as he is spending alot of time away what with his book tours,  meetings and things.
"Hey y/n I'm home" he shouts entering the house.
You sit down on the sofa and take a deep breath. "Dan.. I need to talk to you" The time of your voice worries Dan. He doesn't sit on the dog he sits infront of you on his knees and holds your hand concered.
"Y/n? Are you ok? What's the matter?" You take anoher breath
"I'm.. I'm pregnent dan" you mutter just before bursting into tears.
You feel Dan tense in shock and you get even more looking down at yours and dans hands.
After a few moments you feel your hand being squeezed and you look up to see a smiling Dan.
"Y/n Listen to me. This is amazing news. We will get through this together. I love you so much" he smiles and pulls you close

Phil:
you and Phil have been trying for months and you can tell phill is beginning to lose hope.
"What if we can't?" He asks you as you lie in bed together. Those words shake you, the fear and desperation in his voice.
"Phil, we will." I say looking into them eyes trying to show as much strength as you can but the truth is what if you couldn't?
You and Phil have always wanted children so the possibility of it never happening was somthing you dreaded.

4 months later, you and Phil where on a trip to Tokyo.
You and Phil had seemed to give up hope so wanted this holiday to set your minds straight.
When you realised you was late. Your period was due a week ago. You're usually regular so this seemed a bit strange.
Not wanted to get Phils hopes up you go get a pregnancy test from the corner stop while phill was sleeping.
Going into the bathroom you hoped with all your heart it would be positive, having to wait 5 minutes for the results made you very anxious.

5 minutes has passed...
You looked.
2 lines... "oh my god!" the words skip out of your mouth.
"What? Y/N? Are you ok" you hear Phil shout just before he comes rushing into the bathroom.
His body stops when he sees you holding a pregnacy test and looks at you.
You smile at him. "Baby.. I'm pregnant" you begin to cry in joy as Phil smiles, a smile brighter than one you've seen for months. 
He runs and picks you up swinging you around
"we're going to be parents!" He cries out.