You find Phan is real

Your pov:
It had been two weeks since the roof of your flat collapsed and still the council has done nothing!
You have been staying at Dan and Phil's house and was staying until the council got you a new flat or fixed your old one.
Dan and Phil didn't mind, you were good friends but you felt like a burdon so every day you would get out the flat for as long as possible.
Especially when they made videos or livestreams.
Today was no different.
You got up, got dressed, had breakfast day with Dan and Phil then after you finished you said goodbye to them.
"Where you going Y/N?" Phil asked as you was making sure you had your purse in your handbag.
"Urm I don't know, I'll probably go complain to the council again and then go shopping, maybe watch a film" you shrug.
Phil nods.
"could you get some more cereal just before you come back only Phil had ate it all" Dan calls out just as you leave. You laugh and after to.
You left the flat and made your way to the town hall to complain again.
This time however they where closed. The sign said something to do with rats. Lovely you thought.
So you decided to go see what was on at the cinema, nothing. Literary nothing.
"For fucks sake" you whisper to yourself.
You go to the shopping centre and pick up some cork flakes for Dan and Phil and get yourself a new top.
By this time you had only been out for about 2 hours.
Oh well surely they would have filmed their videos by now.
You thought and make your way back to their house.
You enter the flat. It's quiet. This must mean that filmed their videos and are watching TV or something you thought so you go in, put the stuff in the kitchen and walk into the livingroom-"OH MY GOD I am so sorry!" You scream as you put your hand over your eyes and turn around.
As you walked in you saw Dan and Phil kissing on the couch.
Phil was ontop of Dan and both their shirts were almost off.
You could hear them both stumble off each other and stand up.
You turn around to see them both bright red, adjusting their shirts.
"I am so sorry" you say again not knowing what else to say.
"No no it's okay.." Phil says embarrased.
You all stand their silent for a while.
"Please don't tell anyone" Dan whispered looking at the ground.
"Oh my gosh Dan no, don't worry I would never" you say sympathetically.

It's very awkward at dinner but the next day you see a change in them. Dan and Phil sit closer together and seem much more happy.
When you all watch a movie together Dan and Phil hold hands.
The next couple of Days are alot happier and eventually you move into a new flat.