Christmas tree

Dan:
Dan had hardly been in coming up to Christmas.  You haven't put up the Christmas tree as you know Dan really wants to do it together.
Eventually though Dan managed to get some spear time and you two went Christmas tree shopping.
Going into the shop Dan links arms with you and I'm his excitement practically skips into the shop.
You find the perfect chritmas tree, it's not too big but not too small.
You get a man to help you put it into the car which kinda made Dan grumpy as he couldn't show you how manly he was.
"I'm strong enough y/n" he says.
You laugh
"Dan it's too heavy, calm down. You're still a man even if you can't carry a tree " You giggle.

When you get to the house you and Dan try to get the tree into the house.
"Come on Dan. I thought you said you could do it" you lock him as you're clearly holding more of the tree as he struggles to keep his grip. 
Eventually you manage to get it into the house and into a sutable place to start decorating.
"Now for the fun bit!" Dan jumps up bringing down two boxes full of decorations.
You giggle and put on some Christmas tunes as you two start decorating.
"Jingle bellleelllsss" Dan sings putting his hand his ears trying to be pitch perfect.
Then starts dancing.
He grabs you and swings you around in circles singing more.
It takes you 3 hours to decorate the tree because the two of you kept dancing to the music.

Phil:
Phil had been excited about christmas since halloween. Infact he haf been trying to persuade you to put up the Christmas tree in November.
To him you were the grinch when it came to Christmas.
Finally however you and Phil reached a compromise and decided to put up the Christmas tree up on the way of December.
Phil had already got all the decorations and things out from the attic by 20th of November.
His excitment, it was infectious.
You already had a fake cristmas tree and you two first put it together.
You lost the instructions last year so it was really a hit and miss but Phil basically did it straight away, he tried to convince you it was because of all the time he spent with his house plants.
You laughed him off. Putting up the decorations was amazing.
You've never had so much fun, at home it would always cause arguments so you disliked doing it but Phil was so funny and sweet.
You had a fake amount of Father Christmas ornaments and everytime Phil out one on the tree he's out it to his face and say "hey y/n. Who's cuter me or santieclause" he's then pull a cute face.
Some points he's put the borballs infront of his eyes and pretend he was an alien and you'd do the same.
Phil had made you excited for Christmas for the first time in years.

A/n
I have wrote another fanfiction! It's a bts one incase any of you guys want to read it! It would mean alot to me :) thank you
Xxx