Nightmare

Dan:
You were both in Dan's bed, Dan was on his computer scrolling through tumblr while you was asleep. One arm lieing across his stomach. As Dan was scrolling he noticed you trying to move. You was shaking your head, eyebrows scrunched and mouth moving. Like you was trying to say something but couldn't.
Dan could tell you was having a nightmare and put his laptop on the desk next to him.
He wrapped his arms around you rightly. "Shh you're okay. You're safe" he said holding into you. You eventually stopped moving and whent back to sleeping soundly. Dan stayed holding you until he fell asleep.

Phil:
You and phil had just gone to bed after watching Annabelle. You both didn't find it too scary but lieing in bed in the pitch black anything is terrifying. You went to sleep quickly while phil carried on reading his new book.
Phil noticed you squirming about in the bed. He thought you was just trying to get comfortable until you started shouting. "No!" "Phil! Phil!" You said.
Phil put down his book and gently shook your shoulders "Y/N, Y/N wake up. It's just a dream" he says.
You want up slightly shell shocked. Phil smiles. "You okay?" You nod and sat up. "What was you dreaming off?" Phil asked courious. You shook your head smiling. "It was silly."
Phil turned "No go on. I wanna know" he said. "Well we were in the basement of the house in the evil dead and you was being attacked by a demon and I-i couldn't stop it. I could just watch" you said with a pokerface. Phils face was shocked "bloody hell" he laughed.
You both day here cuddling until you both fell back asleep.