He proposes

Dan:
Dan had booked you two into the most extensive and fancist restaurant in town.
You noticed Dan acting very strange.
You asked him what was wrong but he just smiled and held your hand from across the table.
You two had both ate and was now finishing your glass of champain when Dan signalled over to the the small band at the corner who were playing Beethoven.They stoped and starting playing Y/F/S.
You looked at Dan confused.
He got out of his seat and came over to you and got down on one knee.
You put your hands over your mouth as he reached inside his pocket and pulled out a box.
"Y/N I've loved you since the moment I laied eyes on you.
I want to spend the rest of my life with you"
He opened the box to show a beautiful ring
"Y/N will you marry me?"

Phil:
Phil had booked you two a fancy little cabin in the middle of some woods for the week.
You thought it was just a nice little week away. Phil New how much you loved nature.
You had been there for two days and it was getting pretty late now. You was sat outside of the cabin next to a small fire you had made, since Phil couldn't. 
The night sky was clear and you two half each other looking up in awe.
"Its so beautiful" you said
"Like you" he replied making you blush.
You say like that for hours but felt like minutes until Phil got down on one knee. It was so unexpected but you cried tears of joy.
"Y/N will you marry me?"