He makes you feel insecure

Dan:
You and Dan were watching Tv. You had just ordered pizza and you couldn't wait for it to arrive as you was starving.
You was watching a comedy on tv and you and Dan were giggling. You two were cuddling and Dan tickles you.
You start laughing loudly Dan carries on ticking you and you laugh.
Eventually he stops but you are still laughing.
"Jesus Y/N It's not that funny. Your laugh is like a pig " Dan laughs.
You stop laughing.
He didn't know it but you always hated your laugh.
You stopped laughing and tried to smile saying a small sorry.
When the pizza came you just quietly ate it. When Can asked why you was being so quiet you simply stated that the movie was just too interesting.

Phil:
You had just got back from shopping and couldn't wait to show Phil your new clothes.
"Phil look at what I bought!" You called to Phil from the bedroom.
You had on your new short sleeve too and shorts on.
You bought it for the trip you and Phil were going on next week.
Phil came into the room. "Oh urm is that what you're going to wear?" Phil said a little strangly.
"Yeah... why what's the matter?" You said looking the smile from your face.
"Don't you like it?" You said.
"No I like it..." Phil said "But its a bit... no never mind I like it" Phil smilled.
He smiles but you didn't. He left the room and you looked at yourself in the mirror.
Was it the clothes or was it you? The arms or legs was it the colours in the clothes or was it the way it say. Ideas ran through your head.
You took the clothes back the next day.

A/N
I'm not sure about this one tbh may delete