Holiday trip

Dan:
You and Dan had decided to go on holiday together.
Dan booked you two on a flight to Paris and a couple of nights in the beautiful French hotel.
You had never been Paris before and was very excited.
You both arrived at the hotel in high spirits. There had been no problems in the airport and you two couldn't wait for the days ahead.
The first couple of days you visited the effiel tower and walked along the national parks.  At night you visited fancy restaurants filling your faces you went back to the hotel and slept.
The last full day you decided to take a step back from all the tourist parts.
You both ordered some breakfast from the roomservise and ate it together in bed. You cuddled and talked. There was no tv in the room, and your phone's didn't work in France so you two layed together eating, enjoying each other's company.
Once you ate you two went to the measuems and saw the moaner Lisa, dinosaur bones and all sorts of other amazing things.
By the time you got out of the measuem it was already dark so you two walked along the river and Sat in a small cafe.
You two day outside where a street performer was playing the violin, he was playing non, je re regrette then. Classic and cheesy song but you two atared into each other's eyes.
Dan held your hand as you sat listening to the music.
It later became the song Dan and you danced to at your wedding.

Phil:
Phil had had one of his 'brilliant' ideas and thought that it would be a fun idea for to go camping.
And like a fool,you agreed.
Phil had got a small two man tent. You were only going for a few days but the car has been packed with blankets, food and things.
You arrived in a empty field, no one around and there was a small out house in the fails which has a shower and a toilet. There was a tap for clean water in the other side aswell.
"Well at least we don't have to share it with strangers" Phil said trying to lighten the mood.
You and Phil, mainly you managed to successfully put up the tent. 
And after a couple more hours you had filled the tent with blankets, you had unpacked some good and phil had made a little fire for you two.
It wasn't that bad. You thought.
Sure you couldn't go on your phone, the 'clean' tap water probably held the plauge and the one toilet for miles didn't have a flush but you was alone with Phil.
Finally you two had some time to relax together and just enjoy each other's company. 
You two spent the days lieing down together looking at the night sky, telling stories and having fun.
You cuddled and at the end, you didn't want to leave.