You Fight

Dan:
You and Dan decided to watch a film. You got the popcorn and drinks and Sat down together.
"What should we watch?" Dan asked looking through all the DVDs on your shelf.
"Hmm I don't know a comedy?" You replied.
"Ugh but I want to watch a horror" Dan said looking at the horror section. "Well what funny horror films do we have? ...Oh cabin in the woods we could watch that " you said trying to even the situation.
Dan huffed but put it on.
As you sat down Dan was really quiet and stiff. You tried to cuddle next to him but he wasn't having it.
"Dan what is up with you today?" You said annoyed
"nothing " Dan replied.
"Well something is up you never act like this. Has something happened at home? With YouTube? Has something happened between you and Phil"-
"Oh my god can you shut up and stop acting like you know everything about my life" Dan screams standing up.
You are startled at this becuase Dan has never flipped like that before you get angry .
"Well im supposed to Dan! Im your girlfriend! Stop acting like a child" you shout back.
By now the screams from the movie had been drowned out by the screams of you two fighting.
"Child? I'm acting like a child? Oh please that's new!" Dan retorted. "What's that supposed to mean?" You say a little more hurt than angry. Dan just laughs and walks out the room. "Don't walk away from me. We're not done here" you scream following him. "Oh we are. I'm sick of you trying to control my life! Y/N go get your own life you bitch" Dan screams as he slams the front door out your house.
Ouch.
He's never called you a bitch before. Dan had gone for a walk to cool down. You to was too angry to sit so you just kind of walked around the livingroom.
Once you calmed down and was no longer angry you was sad.
Really sad.
It turns out so was Dan because when he came back,by this time you was to bed asleep, he was crying. He walked into the bedroom as if to decide wether to sleep in the bed or couch.
He slept on the couch that night.

phil:
You and Phil had just got home from a meal with Phil's friends. You was tired and annoyed. Phil seemed to completely ignore you throughout the night.
As you got in the house you took off your coat and hung it up.
"Okay what is it?" Phil asked doing the same. "What is what?" You asked annoyed he didn't know. "What's up? You was silent in the taxi and you're acting really weird " he stated.
"Nothing is up" you said annoyed. You walked into the living room and Phil followed "nothing is up huh?"
"Yep" you replied.
"Fine"
"Fine"
You got changed into your pjs and got into bed. Phil was in bed reading. You was still annoyed so when he tried to cuddle you pushed him off and turned your back against him lieing down.
Phil sighed. "Jesus Y/N stop being so ridiculous"
You ignored him. You know it would have been very to just tell him and new how childish you was being but you was annoyed and sad.
"Y/N! What the hell. You never act like this! Grow up and tell me what the matter is!" Phil shouted.
You say up and looked at him. "You. You're my problem. You payed no attention to me today. You completely blanked me" you shouted back.
"What? Is that it?" Phil laughed "that's ridiculous "
"Excuse me? No it isn't! I'm sick of you treating me differently when were out with your friends! I'm your girlfriend!" You screamed.
"Yeah you are! Sorry you wasn't the centre of attention for once Y/N!" Phil shouted getting up and walking out.
"Oh yeah walk away, like you always do. Pathetic!" You screamed at him as the door slammed shut.
As soon as he left you was filled with regret. You was still annoyed but regreted how you acted.
The next day both of you apologised and Phil made more of an effort to include you.

A/N
I tried to make it like a argument most people have. You know like when its over silly things.
Do I make these too long? Also any requests or ideas?
Thanks!!! :)