Coma

Dan:
You had been in a car crash over a month ago. Which included you and the other driver, a drunk man being seriously injured. The man recovered soon after and you was left in a coma on life support.
The doctors weren't sure if you'd wake or if you'd wake up and your family was considering pulling you of life support.
Day 94 of being in a coma, Dan had stayed by your side, held your hand or just sat next to you talking.
This was the day you woke. Your fingers twitched in Dans hands which woke him up instantly.
"Y/N? Y/N darling can you hear me?" He spoke leaning closer to you. Your hand twitched again, then your eyelids. Dan kept speaking to you "Y/N it's me Dan, I'm here" your eyes eventually opened. You looked at Dan and then was confused, where was you? why does Dan look like hell?
Doctors we're called in to check on you as Dan stood in the corner smiling, talking to you, talking to your family in thephone about how you had woken up.
Needless to say when the doctors left Dan told you what happened and hugged you, kissed you.
He has tears of joy in his eyes the whole time.

Phil:
You had no family near you, just Phil was the only person you new.
You had been hospitalized after a infection which later spread and you fell into a coma. The doctors didn't realise how severe this was until it was too late. Over a year had passed but Phil visited all the time. Stayed overnight sometimes.
One day he stayed overnight. He slept in the room on a chair, curled up with his coat as a blanket.
You woke early morning so when you woke it was dark, you say up slightly and turned on a light.
Phil jolted upright "Y/N?" He asked "Y/N oh my gosh Y/N your awake" he rushed over to you, grabbing your hand. He told you how long you had been in a coma for, you cried and he hugged you into his chest. "Its okay Y/N" you ranked him for how amazing he we to stay and how much you loved him.