Fans find out you're daing

Dan:
Dan mentioned you in a live stream. A fan asked what Dan did in the week and he says "I went and watched a movie, the new insidious with my girlfr-...urm my friend". Some photos had been taken of you two together walking out of the cinema that week. Pretty soon yours and Fans Twitter accounts blew up with fans asking.
You two neither confirmed or denied for the next two months until eventually Dan posted a tweet confirming you two were in a relationship.

Phil:
You had been on Phil's channel lessamazingphil when he did a small blog about him eating chocolate cheese so you was thought to just be a friend of Phil's however later that month Louise posted a vlog about hanging out with Dan and Phil. You was there when that happened but didn't want to be directly in that vlog as you and Phil wanted your realationship private from Phil's fans so you and phil tended to just slide to the back of the room when Louise vlogged.
However in the back of Louise blog when her and Dan were talking to the camera you can be seen saying goodbye to Phil and him giving you a kiss on the lips.
The vlog was taken down in less than an hour of being posted but it was too late. The screenshots had already been saved.
You and Phil later announced you two were together by posting a instagram post of you two holding hands.