How you met

A/N Hello! I shall update as much as possible! Please feel free to give me your opinions and leave requests and ideas! :)

Dan:
You was on your way back to you're hotel, it had been a long but fun day. You had been visiting all the tourist sites in New York and just wanted to go to bed. You entered the lift (elevator) and pressed the button the the 16th floor.
"Hold the lift!" I tall, attractive man shouted while running towards you.
You placed your hand over the doors preventing the lift from closing, allowing the man in.
"Thanks" he panted trying to catch his breath.
The doors closed and the man pressed the button to the 17th floor.
Fancy you thought. That was the first class floor.
You stood there silently waiting to reach each other's stop.
Thud
Bang
Crunch
The lift jolted and stopped abruptly. The lights whent out and you two frooze.
"Oh god" the guy said confused and worried. You turned on the light from your phone and both looked at each other worried.
The man pressed the emergency button on the lift which directs you to a man. "Hello what is the problem?" A very strong American accent beems from the speakers. "Urm I think we're stuck. The lift, it's stopped moving" the man says back. "Mhm okay let me just check... ah..Ah yes I'm afraid your right. Don't worry sir we shall get you out as soon as we can" the speaker booms. "Well how long is that going to be?" You say
There's a pause until the speaker man says "well considering the time. No ones on duty till 6"
"Six!?" You both scream in disbelief.
"But it's midnight now. That's hours away" you exclaim annoyed.
"Well sorry madem but you'll just have to wait" and before either of you could protest the speaker man turns off the speaker leaving you two shocked.
"Well I suppose we're going to be here a while" the man says as you both mean against the wall and did on the floor.
"I'm dan" he says placing out his hand to shake yours.

Phil:
It was a good Sunday morning. The heating in your flat had broke so you decided to go to a coffee shop down you're road to get a coffee and get warm again.
As soon as you got there you realised you wasn't The only person who has this idea. It was packed. However you managed to get a seat and order a coffee. As you got you're coffee you picked it up and was just about to drink it when someone fell into you. It made you're coffee go everywhere. All over your top. You gasped and then felt the pain of hot coffee all over your chest.
"Oh my gosh I am so sorry!" I man exclaims as he puts you're spilt coffee cup on the table and tries to help you.
You don't respond. You're too occupied by all the button coffee. The man grabs as many napkins as he could and starts whiping you're shirt but stood back a moment later when he almost touched your breast you pushed him back. You could feel the redness in yours and his face.
Once you calm down he buys you another coffee and doesn't stop apologising. You thank him and he sits next to you.
"I'm phil" he smiles.