Power cut

Dan:
It was a winter evening when you and Dan were sat cosy on the couch watching South Park when suddenly the lights and tv just went off.
It was very sudden and you and Dan both stayed there in silence for a moment before actually realising it was a power cut.
"For God's sake" Dan mummbles as he escaped the cookoon you and him made together in the couch to find the phone and some tourches. You stay say for awhile debating weather to get up and help or stay warm.
You do get up realising there will be no heating in the house soon so get up and grab more blankets and coats.
"It won't be fixed untill tommorow. Apparently it's about 4 streets that just lost power. Great" Dan sighs walking towards you from getting off the phone.
"I got blankets and coats so we can stay warm" you say lightening up the mood.
Dan smiles and wraps his arms around your waste "what did i do to deserve you". You touch noses and you smile pushing him away and walking to the kitchen shouting back "unfortunately I don't think them blanckets will keep us warm enough"

"Oh yeah.?" Dan calls back "then what will?" You walk back in the room holding a bottle of whisky smiling
Dan smiles to and laughs "yeah that will do the trick"

Phil:
It was late at night in January. As usual for London it was raining. It was pouring it down and you and phil were sat inside on Phil's bed watching take me out. You say both cosy together until the lights flashed and then the tv.
It went dark and you got up emidietly to find your phone and turn on the torch.
"Power cut. For goodnessake" Phil whines.
"Probably will be fixed soon" you say nudging him a little.
"Well what shall we do now? " he asks. You both shrug and sit there. You hear the rain pouring from the Windows and have an idea.
You get phill to grab all the pillows and blankets and make your way to the conservatory. You make a little bad on the floor and lie down looking at the widows watching the rain, listening.
"What are you doing" he laughs.
"Just lie down and listen. It's nice" you call back.
He jumps under the blankets with you and you both listen.
It's peaceful and beautiful. Wrapped up warm listening to the rain collied with the glass while you lie down with the one you love.