Intruder

Dan:
You and Dan were in bed at his place, Phil was in Manchester to visit his family so you decided to keep Dan company for a couple nights.
It was almost 3 in the morning and you was awoken to a loud bang coming from the livingroon. It startled you and you didn't move, listening to see is it was just you or something was up. Another bang.
You pushed Dan next to you awake. He moaned but as u did you put your hand around his face "shh there's someone here" you whispered. This awoke Dan up quickly.
He sat up from the bed and you both day in silence listening,
thump
Dan stands up "call the police" he says as he reaches into his wardrobe and grabs a baseball bat.
"Dan stay here" you say, phone ringing.
He just lifts his hands up, as if shushing you and walking to wards the bedroom door.
Dan walks out of the room slowly, you wanted to shout at him to come back but you didn't want the intruder knowing you both were awake. The police pick up and you tell them what's happening.
You here loud bangs from the living room, the woman on the phone tells you to not move and wait for police but you don't listen, Dan could be hurt.
You rush into the living room to see a shocked Dan holding his bat in his hand and a smashed window with knocked furniture all around.
You run up to Dan and hug him.
"Woah" he says still in shock at what happened and hugs you back.
Phil:
You and Phil were at your new home you moved in together, it was in a rough neighbourhood but the house was all you could afford but it was a lovely home.
You'd been in the home for no longer than 3 months when someone broke in. It was when you was in your own 6 at night. It was winter so pretty dark already, you was upstairs doing some work in the office room when you heard smashing of glass and a few voices. You froze for a moment.
The voices were laughing and loud, they clearly didn't know someone was home.
You ran and locked the door phoning Phil, he was at Dan's house.
"Hey babe" he said
"Phil there are people in the house!" You cried
"What?"
"People, they broke in, I'm scared Phil"
"Have you called the police? I'm on my way now"
"No"
"Call them now, no Dan will call them okay you just stay on the phone with me"
"O-kay"
"Do you know where they are in the house?"
You listend you could hear footsteps on stairs "they're coming upstairs!" You whisper
"Make sure the door is locked. I'll be there soon!"
You sit against the wall looking at the door. You see the door knob jiggle. You freeze, You can hear Phil calling your name from the phone but you're to scared to move.
After what seems like years but probably only minutes you hear a loud shout
"GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!" It was Phil. "I've callled the police there on there way. Get out now!" He screams. You hear scuttling of people and YOU stay where you are until there's a knock at your office door "Y/N? It's me Phil you're ok sweety" Phil softly calls out. You open the door revealing a red faced fill holding a knife he must of used to seem more threating. You stand up and sun to him amd hug him,crying.