Dance

Dan:
It was 7pm. You jusr for home from a long day at work. You had a hard day and you had some paper work you had to finish. You got in and went to the desk sat down and started working.
Dan came in to the room. He had a busy day aswell with the radio and meetings but he got in at 4.
"Hey babe" he said behind you. He rubbed your shoulders and kissed your head.
You ignored him still typing. "What's up?" He asked "I have work dan" you shout. "Sorry" you immediately say after.
Dan walks out. You sigh. It's been a hard day.
You continue typing until you hear ...music?
Music, happy music. Riptide by Vance joy.
What? You think. You stand up and walk into the livingroom, where the music was coming from.
You see Dan dancing. "Dan... what are you doing?" You ask
"Letting go" he says flailing his arms to the music. "Come on Y/N" he says dancing. You pause but join.
You move your arms awkwardly at first but you got more into the flow.
You and Dan dance in the room.
You both know how silly you looked but you wasn't bothered. Your body flowed with the music almost perfectly. You smiled as you both danced. You know how silly you both looked but you danced smiling together. It wasn't funny or silly it was just ..letting go. 
Letting go of all that maddness and stress and just dancing

Phil:
It was 4 in the morning. You and Phil were in bed watching tv together in the livingroom.
Of course 4am tv was terrible so you soon turned on the radio instead. As you was switching stations you came across the classical and as you was about to switch Phil told you to keep it on.
You smile. Leave IT on and you both sit on the sofa listening.
You rest your head on his shoulder and you stay like that, I'm silence. It wasn't awkward or uncomfortable it was nice.
The next song came on and phil got up. He put out his hand, like a Prince in the movies asking for a dance. You accept and stand. You both dance holding each other in your pjs. Bunny slippers and odd socks move majestically on the floor as you start into each other's eyes.

A/N
I can't update alot as I have alot of important exams coming up BUT I shall try as much as I can. Xx