Drunk

Dan:
You and Dan were at a club. It was one of the few times you two decided to have a fun night out and well Dan got a bit carried away. Well, so did you but not as bad as Dan.
It was 2:00 am and you decided it was time to head back home.
Dan at this point was dancing so much he gained a crowed of people cheering him on.
You got Dan and headed out, got in a taxi and was on your way home.
"Y/N...." Dan slured, barely holding his head up to look at you.
You looked at him "Yes Dan?" You asked, your words not as slured
"I..love youuu" Dan said and then started laughing and giggling like a small child.
You laughed to. Nothing was funny about the situation but when you're drunk, you're drunk.
You got home and into the flat.
Phil was away up north so you didn't have to worry about waking him up.
You both stumbled into the couch.
As you was about to help Dan up into his bed you looked may him and he had already fallen asleep.
His head titled back to the last slightly, mouth open.
You looked at him he looked adorable.
He's gonna have a killer hangover tommorow
You thought. You grabbed a blanket at put it over him and put a glass of water next to him for when he wakes up.
You left him like that since you yourself was drunk and went to bed.

Phil:
You was at a party in New York with Dan and Phil and Louise.
You had just turned 21 which many you could leagally drink in the US
However you wasn't really the drinking type so didn't know how much was too much.
So you drank way too much.
So much so Dan and Phil had to practically carry you home.
You was staying in a hotel room with Louise as you and Phil weren't dating, infact you didn't even know if he liked you.
Dan and Phil got you into the hotel room where Louise woke up.
She was laughing at you as you could barely walk.
She went to go get you a drink as Phil carried you to your bed.
You laughed as he put you in.
"You look like Phil.." You said looking at him. "Oh" Phil said not knowing what to say. You nodded "I like Phil.. he's pretty.. You're not as pretty as Phil but you're ok" you said.
By this point Louise and Dan were standing at the door trying not to laugh. Phil had gone bright red at this point. "I don't think Phil likes me though which makes me was because I like him" you slured again right before falling asleep.
Phil just quickly walked out the room, last the giggling duo stood in the door way.
"Oh my god she is going to be so embarrassed" Dan laughed sitting in the front room. "Do you like her Phil?" Louise asked a little more seriously.
"Guy's she was drunk she doesn't mean any of it" Phil stated a little annoyed. "Oh no, she's one of them "the truth comes out as soon as I drink" kind of drunks" Louise stated.
This made Phil go bright red.
"You do!" Dan gasped smiling.
"Shhh okay. Sure I do." Phil said looking down.

The next morning you had a banging headache and couldn't remember anything. Dan and Phil came into your hotel room to eat breakfast with Louise and you. They kept being funny and acting strange and when you asked Phil something his face would go bright red and Dan and Louise would laugh.
You didn't find out what you said that night until a couple of months later when you was dating Phil.
Needless to say it was pretty embarrassing.