thirty-four

A/N: Hey guys! I'm coming back like a year after I wrote this to say that this chapter takes place in September of 2016 and I wrote it in March of 2016. These were all my little predictions of where the two groups would be, which is why hair colors and other little facts may be a bit off. Anyways, enjoy!

"Joohyun, have you seen this?" Yeri asked, holding the newest BTS album in her hands. It was their second full length album and they had already seen massive success from it.

Joohyun, walking up to Yeri with her blonde hair looked over her shoulder to see what Yeri was getting excited over. Yeri's long black hair was covering the section of the album that she was pointing at.

Joohyun moved her hair behind her ear and focused at what Yeri was pointing at. "Is that my name?"

Yeri nodded, excited for her own member to be the only lyricist listed on the part of the song where they credit the creators of the song. Joohyun's jaw dropped and she looked at the lyrics of the song. She remembered that she rewrote the whole song when she noticed that Namjoon as having a hard time to create the lyrics.

"When did you do this?" Yeri asked, trying to think of when Namjoon and Joohyun were alone by themselves to write the lyrics of a song.

"Ah, it was the night when Joy and Seulgi took the picture with Jin and Jimin. They went to sleep crying which made it hard for me to fall asleep. I just ended up going downstairs and Namjoon was working on the lyrics of a song and I helped him with it." Joohyun explained.

Yeri nodded in understanding but she was still just as excited. "Guys, have you seen this?" Yeri called into the kitchen so that her members could come out and see Joohyun in the credits.

Joy came out, still sporting her dark short hair that she had from The Velvet era. Seulgi, who had orange hair and Wendy with light brown hair came out on her tail and looked over to see Joohyun's name listed.

All of the girls congratulated her and decided that they would make a dinner to congratulate Joohyun on her first work as a lyricist.

As soon as they finished their dinner, Seulgi felt her phone starting to vibrate. She smiled once she saw Jimin's name and quickly answered the phone and walked away from the dining room.

Wendy sighed suddenly. "I can't believe that she still gets excited when Jimin calls. They have been dating officially since the end of the show and it's already September!"

Joohyun rolled her eyes. "And Yeri isn't the same way? What about Joy and Ricky?"

Joy, shocked that Joohyun suddenly mentioned the Teen Top member, "How many times do I have to tell you that Ricky and I are just friends?"

"How many times do you think that that excuse will convince us?" Yeri asked her older member. Even though her and Joy were still the closest members, Yeri knew that there was something more going on with Ricky and Joy that no one knew about.

"Anyways, Wendy." Joohyun said as she turned back to Wendy. "There is no reason to be jealous of Seulgi. I know that you really liked the guy from Canada but just because he met someone else doesn't mean that you can't meet someone else either."

Wendy rolled her eyes, thinking about the guy from Canada that she was hoping would save himself in the same way that she was saving herself. But after one fatal day of searching him on instagram, she realized that he already had a girlfriend. Ever since, Wendy has been acting more and more resentful towards couples.

"I have no intent of looking for some other guy." Wendy said, lifting her chest higher. "I need to be focusing on my work since that's what is important to me right now."

The rest of the girls simply shrugged their shoulders and Joohyun was just about to start cleaning up the dining table when she got a text message. She opened the message and her jaw went to the ground.

"Guys." Joohyun said, noticing that all of the members weren't taking notice of her shocked expression. "Come with me."

They all followed Joohyun to their door without thinking twice about it. Finally, they made it to the door and Joohyun opened it in one swift motion.

Once she opened the door, she was surprised to see the members of BTS standing in front of them with a smile on their faces.