six

"What does it say, J-Hope?" Joy asks as she moved towards him and reads the mission. Joy has been well aware of missions, doing many through We Got Married but this mission was lighthearted and fun, something that her Sungjae have never gotten the opportunity to do.

Joy smiles and her and J-Hope share a moment where they smile at each other and everyone looks at them, confused at why they are so excited.

"Are we going to pass around the envelope or are you guys going to tell us why you are so excited?" V asked in an annoyed tone.

J-Hope turned the card to show the members even though they wouldn't read it. "It says that we are going to have a dance battle."

Irene and Seulgi smile brightly, knowing that they could dance to Be Natural if they really needed to so that they could win.

"Loser cooks dinner for everyone." Joy said in an excited voice.

"Does it say what kind of song we have to dance to or anything?" Rap Monster asked, obviously nervous about something related to dancing since it wasn't wasn't his strong suit.

J-Hope looked at the mission card again and nodded. "Our most recent promotional song."

Rap Monster sighed in relief, knowing that he could win with the fact that BTS has strong dances.

"The kids chose the winners." Joy said towards Rap Monster. "So don't immediately suspect that you will win just because you have a boy's dance."

Rap Monster smirked towards Joy and leaned forward. "You want to bet?"

Joy was about to reply but Seulgi moved to Joy, relaxing her, knowing that Joy was a very competitive person. Joy moved to her members and J-Hope moved to his members, both discussing what part of their songs that they would perform.

After a few seconds of discussion, Wendy moved away from the group and raising her hand. "We will go first." She said in a clear voice.

The BTS members didn't even get a chance to figure out where they would start dancing to Run before Red Velvet started dancing to the chorus of Dumb Dumb. Their gazes were directed to the children, trying their best to catch their hearts in the same way that they caught the hearts of fans around the world.

Red Velvet finished their performance seamlessly and sat in the corner of the room, giving room for BTS to perform their own song. BTS started at the chorus, the same as Red Velvet and only performed the song for a few seconds.

Then BTS sat next to Red Velvet on the opposite side of the children, who were being held by the producers. The rules were that one by one, the children would run to the group's performance that they thought was best.

The first kid to be released was Nari, who immediately raced to Yeri. The girl cheered for the fact that they already had a vote.

"That's not fair. Nari would've chosen Yeri even if they didn't perform." Jungkook complained to the producers.

"Don't be so butthurt." Yeri said as she hugged the girl and stuck her tongue out at Jungkook.

Jungkook rolled his eyes as Hwayoung was released and moved straight to Jin. The boys hollered in gratitude of Jin's good looks as Red Velvet grew more and more nervous, due to their fate in a five year old's hands.

Hoon was released by the producers and moved to Irene and V and stopped in between the two of them. Irene and V were in the middle, sitting next to each other. Irene outstretched her arms and urged Hoon to move towards her and V sat still and just smiled brightly at the young boy.