three

Red Velvet's short haired manager drove up to the house that they would be staying at for the next few months. She smiled at the girls that she has taken care of since debut. She first smiled brightly at Irene and hugged her.

"I feel like I'm sending my girls away to college." The short hair manager said as she hugged Irene, tears threatening to escape her down her cheek.

Irene just gave her a smile and pulled away from the hug. "You are going to see us again. You will pick us up for our schedules."

The manager nodded and touched her tear ducts from under her glasses so she could prevent any more from being exposed. "I know, but it will be weird not being around all of you girls all the time."

"I think this will be a good time for you to get some well deserved rest." Wendy said from behind her and touched her shoulder.

The manager nodded and looked at the rest of the members. They gave her sad smiles and the manager turned back around in her seat. "Just go. This isn't a goodbye. This is just a break."

Irene nodded and moved out of the van as did the other girls. They moved to the back of the van where they had all of their luggage and took them out in one swift movement.

Finally Seulgi looked towards the house that they will be living in for at least a month. It was a traditional looking house that had two stories.

"Did they even have two story traditional houses?" Joy asked no one in particular and Yeri shook her head.

"I've never seen one before." She replied.

"You are like 10 though." Joy teased and Yeri returned the comment with an annoyed look. However, the look vanished after Joy sent her signature eye smile towards Yeri to let her know that she was just joking.

"Does anyone else think that the house is a bit too big for us?" Seulgi asked, motioning to the house.

"Maybe there will be a lot of babies that we have to take care of." Wendy pointed out.

Irene shook her head towards Wendy's comment, not convinced. "I don't think so. We will probably only have to take care of one or two kids, right?"

Seulgi nodded. "There has to be eight bedrooms in there."

Yeri sighed, never wanting to guess what was behind the first door and just wanting to see what was inside the house for herself. "Let's just go in instead of making guesses."

Wendy nodded and was the first one to start towards the house. The rest of the girls followed closely behind her and their company car moved quickly down the road, officially leaving them by themselves.

Wendy went through the first wood gate and started walking in the property of the house. As she was walking on the sidewalk of the house, her face turned to despair. She turned around to the girls who were still passing through the gate. "Do you guys hear that?"

"Hear what?" Seulgi asked, walking quickly up to the main singer and stood by her. She stood still for a second and her expression mimicked Wendy's.

"Is that screaming?" She asked and Wendy seemed to agree with her. The girls let go of their suitcases and raced to the door of the house, scared that someone might need help.

The other three girls caught up with them after a few seconds and were shocked to see the scene in the house.

There were 6 boys on the floor, seeming to battle each other. A boy with dark hair was holding another boy by the hair, the one who's hair was being held had his foot in the face of a boy with pink hair. Another boy with orange hair was laughing at the boys who were fighting and tackled another boy who was seated, watching the whole thing unfold. The other boy on the floor was planning on attacking the pink haired boy and succeed a few seconds after the girls opened the door. The only boy who wasn't involved in the mess was a boy with mint green hair who was staring at his phone, completely bored or unphased by the situation.

As soon as Yeri saw the boy who was holding the other boy's hair, she knew exactly who she was dealing with.

Joy, who always searched boy groups, knew who it was by hearing their voices from outside of the house, but didn't want to say anything just in case she was wrong.

The three older girls had no idea who was in the house that they were due to be in until they spotted the boy who tackled the pink haired boy. They recognized him since he often covered their dances in a funny manner.

"BTS?" Yeri said first, which caused the boys stop what they were doing and the mint haired boy to look up from his phone.

The boys seemed to catch their sudden look of horror and got up off of the floor and stand in front of the girls in a straight line. They immediately did their introduction which Joy learned quickly after watching their videos many times. The boys individually introduced themselves for the girls who didn't already know their names. The Red Velvet members quickly learned the names of the boys for they already knew the popular members like Jungkook and Rap Monster.

They bowed to the girls and the girls bowed in reply. Irene looked at the girls, which was their cue to say their own introduction. The girls individually introduced themselves too but the only member who didn't already know their names by heart was Suga.

Once the girls were risen from their bow, they stared at the boys for a moment. They knew the boys, since everyone knew the group that took the world by storm, but they never got to formally meet them outside of a music show filming.

Then a question hit Seulgi like a ton of bricks. "Why are you guys in our house?"

"Your house?" Suga asked, obviously just as confused as the girls.

All of the sudden, the producers of the show, revealed themselves to the girls. They were seated in an extension of the living room and smiled brightly to the girls.

"Hello girls. You must all be very confused at the moment so we will explain everything now. Just go grab your bags and sit in the living room and we will explain." A man with horn rimmed glasses explained to the girls.

The members nodded and moved back outside to fetch their bags that they left in the sidewalk and walked them back inside.

Since the girls were rolling large bags, they had difficulty bringing them over the stairs and into the house. On cue, the members of BTS went outside to help the girls being in their suitcases, just not Suga and Jin, who were cleaning the living room for they made a mess in the few minutes that they were in the house alone.

Within a few seconds, the girls were back in the house and so was their luggage. The boys sat the luggage in the corner of the living room and the girls took a seat on the single couch while the boys sat in front of the girls on the floor.

"Okay, we know that you all must be confused about this right now, but this is how we wanting things to happen." The producer said.

"You wanted our first impression for the girls to be us wanting to kill each other?" Jimin asked, smiling brightly, obviously embarrassed for his and his member's actions.

The producer let out a small chuckle and shook his head. "Of course not, but it will lead to an interesting first episode."

The girls laughed, remembering the introduction just a few moments ago.

The producer continued to speak. "Both of you guys know that you will be on the next installment of Hello Baby. However the producers wanted to do something a little bit different than past seasons and that it is to have a male and female idol groups take care of the children."

Jungkook leaned into V's side and whispered something in his ear, which caused V to hit him on his chest.

The producers smiled at the two groups. "So your first mission is to get to know each other and prepare for the arrival of the children tomorrow. We will be leaving now, so good luck."

"Wait." Wendy said, as the production crew was starting to back up their things. "Are there other cameras here or are we on our own?"

"You will be on your own for tonight but tomorrow we will be putting cameras in all of the rooms except for the bedrooms and the bathrooms of course." The producer said and the rest of his crew packed up their stuff and left as soon as they came.

"So," Jin said, smiling at the girls. "Let's get to know each other."