eighteen

Seulgi's body hurt to the bone. It has been so long since she has felt this kind of sensation. This last happened when she was learning the dance to 'Be Natural' before her debut with Joohyun. Since their choreography was harder than it was when they released the remake, it took a larger toll on Seulgi than other dances that she had done before.

Wendy helped Seulgi move out of the van and walk up the sidewalk to their shared house. Wendy wasn't as sore as the rest of her members since she has been working out prefusely since they finished their Dumb Dumb promotions, making her stamina more powerful than the rest of her members.

Joy and Yeri were holding each other by the shoulders, groaning at their pains. Their comeback would be released within a few more weeks and the practicing was making them go crazy. Joohyun knew that all of their hard word would pay off in the end but at the moment, the soreness was getting to her emotions.

This was demonstrated when Joy and Yeri were poking each other in the sides and they both yelled sharply. Joohyun snapped her head towards the two youngest and glared at them. "Can you two both act your age for one minute? The rest of us want to enjoy our resting time."

Joy and Yeri were intimidated by Joohyun's sudden rush of judgment and looked down at the ground. Seulgi took a step away from Wendy and went towards Joohyun and placed a hand on her shoulder.

"Joohyun." She said in a soft and sincere tone.

Joohyun realized her tone and comment to the girls and sighed. "I'm sorry. I'm just tired and-"

"We're all tired, Joohyun." Joy said, cutting her leader's sentence off and walking past her. Joy normally never did anything like that towards her leader but she was frustrated at the moment. She was frustrated with the fact that Joohyun was talking to her in that manner and the fact that she can ride it off with the plain fact that she was tired.

Joy walked quickly to the front door and busted through it with Joohyun on her heels so that she could explain to Joy that she didn't mean to be rude but as soon as Joy opened the door, her expression turned from anger to concern.

Joy saw that Hoseok and Jimin were wrestling with each other, almost in the same fashion as they were when they first met each other. However, when they first met, they were being playful with each other. Now, it seemed like the pair actually wanted to hurt each other.

Hwayoung was standing nearby, crying on the top of her lungs, something that none of the girls have ever seen from any of the kids. Yeri even noted once that she thought that they might not have been born with bad feelings or tear ducts.

Joohyun automatically moved to Hwayoung and wrapped her arms around her, trying to calm her down as the rest of the girls were trying to pull Jimin and Hoseok apart.

Seulgi finally managed to get a good grip on Jimin and peel him away from Hoseok as Wendy and Joy had Hoseok by the arms. Yeri was simply standing nearby, shocked at the situation.

Seulgi turned Jimin and examined his face. He had a small cut on the corner of his lip and his skin tone was a bit distorted from all of the blood moving to his face. Seulgi bit the corner of her own lip as she examined the cut.

She put her hand on his chin so that she could turn his head if she needed to look at the cut at a better angle. Jimin took control of his own head and moved his head from her hand. "I'm okay, Seulgi." He said in a low and slightly aggressive tone.

Seulgi slowly took her hand away from his face as he turned back to Hoseok. He glared at him and was just about to lunge back at him before Seulgi grabbed him just in time.

"Are you going to explain what we just walked into or are you going to keep glaring at each other like lions?" Joohyun asked angrily. Her tone slightly scared Hwayoung but she wouldn't let go of Joohyun for anything.

Jimin rolled his eyes as he disconnected eye contact with Hoseok. He held up a ring. The whole ring was gold and decorated with many jewels throughout and was gorgeous to say the least. The only thing that was wrong with it was that the band of the ring was crooked in an odd manner.

When Jimin took another look at the ring, he seemed to get even more angry and put the ring back down. He then pointed to Hoseok. "He ruined the ring that my mother gave to me."

"I told you that it was an accident, Jimin!" Hoseok yelled on the top of his lungs.

Jimin tightened his jaw and locked eyes with Hoseok. "I don't care if it was an accident. You ruined my ring! You know how much this ring means to me!"

Hoseok looked at the ground as Yeri moved towards Hwayoung and started stroking her hair. "Are you okay, Hwayoung?"

The girl nodded her head, her bangs getting a little too long for her face so when she leaned forward, her bangs covered some of her eyes.

Yeri smiled brighter and kept stroking her head. "That's a relief."

Yeri looked at Joy who was still standing by Hoseok and moved towards her. "Let's let them sort all of this out. We should get some rest."

Joy simply nodded, the idea of a nice warm bed making her giddy. The girls silently moved up the stairs to leave the older members standing in the living room.

Joohyun was still stroking Hwayoung as Jimin and Hoseok were still shooting lasers at each other from the eyes when she jumped from a sudden noise. The front door flew open with an older woman that none of the members have ever seen before along with the rest of the production crew.

"Mommy!" Hwayoung said as she automatically went to the older woman. The woman looked extremely nervous and hugged her daughter as tightly as she possibly could.

"Are you okay?" Her mother said and Hwayoung simply replied with a nod of the head.

She then looked at the rest of the producers. "I am taking her home."

None of the members objected the statement since Hwayoung looked relieved to be back in her mother's arms. The woman took a second to glare back at the members. "You should all be lucky that I'm not taking her out of this program for your negligence. You are being paid to take care of my daughter, not fight in front of her."

With that, the woman pushed past all of the producers and ran away from the house with Hwayoung in her arms.

The producer with the horn rimmed glasses sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "Clearly we are going to be deleting all of the footage from today, but I think we are going to have to reinforce the fact that you guys are taking care of children and you need to be more careful around them."

Jimin walked towards him while nodding. "This won't ever happen again."

The producer sighed again and thought for a moment. "We have enough footage to last for a while. We are going to be turning off the cameras for a few days so just take it easy. We will let Hwayoung's mother to let all of her steam off and we will be back to filming in maybe another week."

Joohyun stared at the ground and couldn't help but think that if her and Joy weren't fighting right before walking in, they would've stopped the boys from fighting in the first place. Joohyun couldn't snap out of the fact that it all could've been prevented. 

A/N: So I finished writing this fanfic last night so I will be updating this multiple times a day so that I can get all of the chapters published.