thirty-one

"How do you even know about this place, Yoongi?" Seulgi asked, looking around the warehouse that they stood in.

"The owner is a friend. I actually owe her a lot so I thought that bringing you guys here would help promote her business." Yoongi explained.

"Yoongi!" A girl called from the opposite side from of the warehouse. Everyone was startled from the sudden call since the warehouse was mostly empty other than the dressing room in the middle and the individual backdrops.

The girl who ran up to the crowd wore a bright smile with long dark brown hair. Once she reached the group, she gave Yoongi a small hug and then bowed to the group. "Hello, I'm Im Jinha."

The girls bowed but the boys seemed to know her, only saying hi back.

"Why didn't you tell me that you were bringing Red Velvet here?" Jinha asked Yoongi, almost talking through her teeth.

Yoongi smiled brightly and shrugged. "I owe you so in addition to me promoting your sister's business, I'm having you meet your idols."

Jinha blushed as Joohyun smiled brightly to the girl. "So you are a fan?"

Jinha nodded and looked at the ground, not being able to muster up the courage to look at her favorite girl group in the eyes.

Taehyung, who was standing in between Jinha and Joohyun moved so that Joohyun could stand next to Jinha. Joohyun smiled to the younger girl with loving eyes. "How old are you?"

Jinha blushed a bright color of red and smiled with her lips closed. "15."

Yeri's face expressed a surprised look. it wasn't that she didn't believe that the girl was 15 but it was the fact that she carried herself like she was at least Yeri's age.

"Where is your sister?" Yoongi asked, trying to calm her down. Jinha looked around for a second and pointed at the corner of the warehouse were a girl could barely be seen in front of a landscape, taking pictures of a young couple.

"Jinhee!" Yoongi called from where they were standing so that his voice echoed throughout the entire warehouse. The girl who had the massive camera in her attention to the source of the voice and once she saw Yoongi, her expression moved to happiness.

She set her camera down and started running to the crowd, almost in the same fashion that the younger girl did. Once she reached Yoongi, she jumped into the air and threw herself into his arms. He spun her around a few times with a bright smile on his face.

Once he set her down, all of the boys looked at them like it didn't even happen as the girls looked at them with astonishment. Yoongi looked at the girls and smiled once again. "This is my girlfriend, Jinhee."

Her brilliant smile even made Joohyun feel intimidated, as she bowed to the girls and gave them a small wave. "It's nice to meet you and welcome to my studio."

Joy's mouth went into a small 'o' shape. "This is your studio?"

Jinhee smiled and nodded, clearly satisfied with her personal accomplishment of owning her own studio. "It's only been running for a few weeks but I am hoping that it will take off soon."

Yoongi nodded as he wrapped an arm around her waist. "She always wanted to have a studio to do her work, ever since we were kids."

Jinhee looked down at the ground with a look of embarrassment on her face as Yoongi suddenly revealed her lifelong dream of becoming a photographer with her own studio. "Even though I'm just making calendars right now, I'm hoping the business takes off soon."

"Don't worry, Jinhee." Namjoon said as he smiled at her. "I'm sure that everything will go well."

Seulgi glanced at Namjoon. She noted the fact that all of the boys seemed close with Jinhee as Yoongi did which had to have meant that they have met her on multiple occasions. So Yoongi has had a secret girlfriend for a while. Seulgi admired him for being able to keep a relationship with someone that wasn't in their line of work. She wondered what it would be like if her and Jimin were to officially start to date.

Jinhee looked back at the couple that she ran off from and gave the group an apologetic look. "I'm sorry, but I have to go back to shooting. But we can talk more once we start shooting."

Yoongi's arm almost seemed to tighten instinctively as she moved away but he quickly loosened his grip when she gave him a quick peck on the cheek and continued to run back to the couple that she suddenly left hanging.

The whole crowd looked at Yoongi as he seemed to blush from the sudden kiss. Wendy thought about how she had never seen Yoongi so happy or excited to see someone before. It was a nice change from the image that Yoongi always puts off.

"Well now that the love fest is over," Jinha said, twirling on her heels. "I should get back to work too."

Jinha left, seeming to organize some of the possible props for shooting.

"Does Jinha work here too?" Yeri asked, amazed how a young girl could handle a job along with school work. But then Yeri thought about how she essentially was doing the same thing.

Yoongi simply nodded. "She wanted to be with her sister as much as she possibly could. She's basically my younger sister since I see her whenever I see Jinhee."

The girls nodded, wanting to know more about the couple but not wanting to intrude on their relationship.

"Why don't we start getting ready for the shoot?" Joohyun asked, wanting to get started on the calendar. The rest nodded and agreed and moved to the dressing rooms so that they could have their own concepts for the calendar.

A/N: I updated 4 times today, like wow!! There are only 4 chapters after this, so I will be finishing the fanfic tomorrow. I hope that you all enjoyed this as much as I loved writing it. I also may have a surprise for you at the end of the fanfic, so make sure you read my note at the end!!!