seventeen

The boys were putting their last touches on their dance. They learned it the best that they could but they knew it wasn't up to their highest potential. It still confused Jimin how they have some of the hardest dances in the whole industry but they had a hard time learning a girl group dance in a few days.

As Jin was wiping Hoon's cheek off, all that he was hoping for was that the girls would have took this less serious than them.

Just as he was finished with Hoon, he heard steps coming down the stairs. Jin looked up to have his jaw drop.

Joohyun was walking in the front of the stairs, wearing a long white shirt, her dark hair wavy and wearing a headband that fit under her hair with the top parts of her hair flipped over to the side. Seulgi was wearing a black pair of Adidas sweatpants and a white sweatshirt that was clearly too large for her but she still managed to pull it off. Yeri and Joy were following close behind, holding onto each other's black and white oversized shirt. Joy was wearing a pair of black jeans and Yeri was wearing a pair of black shorts that was barely visible under the large shirt. Wendy was the last to come down the stairs. She was wearing a white pair of shorts that covered her well and a sweatshirt that was fitted to her body perfectly. All of the girl's hair was wavy and thrown around in a perfectly messy manner with eyeliner that was excessive but perfectly applied.

"We are screwed." Yoongi whispered into Namjoon's ear as the girls stood in front of them, their eye gaze piercing each one of them.

Joohyun, who was standing in the center in her usual spot, crossed her arms, looking at each one of the boys from head to toe. She let out a mocking laugh, seeing them dressed in their normal say clothing, none of them taking this mission too seriously.

Hoseok shifted uneasily, feeling suddenly judged by his unwashed hair and bare face. "Should we get started?"

The girls nodded and moved to the far side of the living room. The stood in formation as the boys sat away from them with each of the kids sitting in between two of the members.

Jin started playing the song and the aura in the room completely changed. Joohyun started by lip synching to Namjoon's opening rap, the whole group moved in sync.

The song progressed and when the chorus started, Yeri was in the middle standing as Jungkook. All of them kept their eyes on the boys as they danced as one. Since none of them had jackets, they just mimicked the motions but Jimin noted the fact that it looked almost sensual as they danced. They were still powerful moves but the way that they added their flare to it made it seem like it was a dance made for them.

They continued through the rest of the song without any huge mistakes. Wendy forgot which foot she was supposed to lift up first for a split second but after taking a quick glance at Seulgi, she quickly fixed her mistake, hoping that no one caught it.

When they made the final formation, Seulgi was standing in the center with the other girls making the butterfly around her, signalling the end of the performance.

They stood there for a second and let their breaths catch up to them and finally released from their stance. Their aura changed again, going back to their humble and caring appearance now that their performance was over. The girls moved towards where to boys were sitting. They sat and smiled as the boys clapped for their astonishing performance.

The boys rose their their feet and walked to the front as Wendy and Yeri covered their bare legs. Wendy covered herself with a spare pillow from the couch as Yeri used Nari as a human shield.

Joy started the music for Dumb Dumb and the boys started dancing together. Their moves weren't terrible by any means. They had a lot more power and sharp moves than what a girl group would traditionally use but it helped the dance fit them a little better.

However not all of the members were together on all of the moves. They were putting their own touches on the moves but they were all so different that it looked messy. During the chorus, Namjoon and Jin were crossing and as they were crossing, they knocked into each other. Jin seemed to compose himself enough to finish the chorus without a problem but the collision seemed to throw Namjoon off because he was off on the beat for the rest of the chorus until he went to the center and started lipsynching to Joohyun's rap.

The finished the song right before Joy's solo part after the hook. They posed and looked down in an ashamed manner. The girls still smiled brightly and clapped for their performance. They were still very pleased to see all of the hard work that they did to make a performance for the children.

The boys walked back to the seated girls and helped them get up. Jimin was covering Seulgi even though she was wearing pants which made her face heat up.

The kids sat on the opposite side of the living room as the members stood tall on the other side of the room. "You can run to the team that you think danced better." Jin called to the kids.

All at once, the kids moved towards the girls without hesitating. The boys were a bit disappointed but they knew that their defeat was inevitable. The girls jumped up and down as they cheered for their victory. After they finally calmed down, they looked at the boys.

"Just tell us our punishment already!" Yoongi said as he threw his head back and the girls giggled to themselves.

--

Jimin sat in front of Seulgi on his bed with his eyes closed. Seulgi had a bunch of her makeup in front of her, laid out. She knew what she wanted to do but she was honestly scared to touch Jimin's face.

"I can't believe how evil you guys are." Jimin said with a smile in mocking voice.

Seulgi was a bit embarrassed by his comment but she decided to start by taking a makeup wipe to his face. "I won't make you look too bad."

Jimin hummed in reply. "Still, you guys are still doing our makeup and go out in public. I have a feeling that you are going to make us look as ugly as possible."

Seulgi let out a small laugh, trying to not breath in Jimin's face since they were mere centimeters away from each other. "Just be glad that I picked you instead of Joy. She will be brutal on Namjoon."

Jimin smiled revealing his white teeth. "I am counting my blessings."

Seulgi continued to do his makeup with as much concentration as she could muster, which wasn't much. All she would think about was being so close to Jimin. She was breathing in the same air that he was and it make her heart beat faster.

Finally, Seulgi finished with the natural makeup on Jimin and scooted back on his bed to look at her work from a distance. Jimin fluttered his eyes open which made Seulgi's heart flutter in the same way.

"Do I look good?" Jimin asked, smiling with his mouth closed and rising his eyebrows.

Seulgi was just about to say yes when she laid eyes on his lips. She was just thinking about how nice his lips look but then she stopped herself and remembered that she wanted to add a lip color to him.

"Ah, wait!" She said as she grabbed a tube of natural colored lip balm. "I almost forgot to add this."

She didn't bother to apply the color to her finger first, she was too rushed. Instead she pressed the balm to his lips gently. "I use this all of the time, so hopefully you will like it."

Seulgi was taking away her hand from Jimin's lips and putting the cap back on when Jimin spoke. "So does that mean that we just indirectly kissed?"

A/N: For all of you that were waiting for the Seulmin moments :))