five

Jimin woke up to see that his whole room was empty and dark. Jimin smiled to himself and started to drift back to sleep, but remembered something. His dorm room never had binds. Which means that if all of the members are up and there is no sunlight in his room, he knew that he must be somewhere else.

He sat up in his bed and rubbed his eyes. He looked around the room and memories of the past day come back to him. He was in a traditional house and filming a variety show.

He threw his legs over the edge of the bed and moved out of his room. As soon as he opened the door, the sunshine from the rest of the house pierces his eyes and he let out a small groan.

He covered his eyes and moved down stairs and walked into the living room, seeing that everyone was waiting for him, the producers and camera already set up.

"Already set up for the day?" Jimin said with a bright smile.

The producer with the horn rimmed glasses smiled and nodded. "Yup. We are also getting ready for the kids to come in about ten minutes, so it might be wise that you get ready for the day."

Jimin nodded and moved back upstairs to go get ready. All of the members who were awake got ready themselves to make for the most realistic variety show.

"So," The main producer said to the rest of the members. "You all might have noticed that we had you get ready in the way that you are comfortable in. We want this variety show to be very realistic and have no script."

Irene's hands immediately got clammy once she heard this. She didn't have an issue with not having a script but she was nervous for her other members possibly getting carried away with the other boys around. A script would prevent them from saying anything stupid but she moved the thought out of her head so that she could hear what else the producers say.

"We will be giving you all direction to go with the show like missions but other than that, we really want you guys to be natural with each other. You will also notice that after you all woke up, we put cameras around the house, so this will be the last time that we will see each other, other than days that you have a mission." He spoke in a long sentence almost, something that Yeri and Jungkook have grown to hear from teachers.

"Once Jimin comes back down, we will bring in the kids for you to all meet." The producer said and Jin immediately started clapping.

"I will go get Jimin and tell him to hurry up." V said as he rose from the floor and ran up the stairs in the blink of a second.

Seulgi looked at the boys and decided to make conversation with them. "How many kids do you think we will take care of?"

"Maybe five?" Suga said, having already thought of how many kids they would take care of before.

"No way." Wendy said. "There is only 12 of us, how could they expect us to take care of 5 kids?"

Suga shrugged and spread his arms out to lean on. "It's enough for about 2 people for each kid."

Wendy shrugged and waited patiently for Jimin to come downstairs so they could meet the children that they will be taking care of.

At that moment, Jimin and V came downstairs. Jimin looked a bit more fixed up, wearing minimal makeup and a change of clothes and a beanie to cover his messy orange hair.

"Are you guys ready?" The producer asked the members, who all nodded eagerly.

All of the sudden, three adorable children opened the front door and walked inside the house. Two girls and a boy, all three of them looked around similar age and equally as adorable.

The first girl, with short hair and bangs smiled at the group and showed off her baby teeth. The producer walked behind her and put a hand on her shoulder. "This is Hwayoung, and she is 5 years old."

Hwayoung waved crazily to the group almost as if she had practiced before. V squirmed and squealed out a statement saying how cute she was.

The producer moved behind the boy who had curly dark hair and wore small glasses that looked like they were going to slide off his face. "This is Hoon who is also 5."

"Ooh, is that a couple?" Jin asked, smiling at the two and pointing at the two. Rap Monster hit him in his chest and told him to not say something so silly but Jin claimed that he was hypnotized by the babies' visuals.

"And this is Nari who is 4." The producer introduced the last girl who had longer hair and looked down at the ground. Seeming a bit shy, she kept her hands to herself until Yeri moved towards her and introduced herself. "Hi! I'm Yeri!"

Nari immediately smiled at Yeri and wrapped her arms around the youngest's neck and her visuals were revealed. Even though Nari was the youngest, she looked the oldest amongst the babies, her long hair reaching to the bottom of her back.

The other members traveled to the kids, introducing themselves and talking to the small kids. Despite being overwhelmed by the quick introduction of new faces, all of the kids dealt with it easily and immediately started making connections with all of the members.

"I'm sorry to disrupt all of you." J-Hope said, catching the attention of all of the members. "But it looks like we have a mission."

J-Hope was right. The producer was holding an envelope and waiting for someone to notice but it took a while since the members were so infatuated with the kids.

J-Hope immediately rose and took the envelope from the producer and read it out to himself and he smiled. "This will be a fun mission."