♪Chapter 58♪- The real war begins

Start from the beginning

I covered my mouth after Baekkie appeared and point the gun on this guy who tried to kill me just now.

I saw his other side again and Baekhyun is really scary right now. But wait a minute, how did he got here? I didn't not even notice him passed by infront the door nor even the windows.

The other guy was about to shoot us but there is someone I don't know suddenly appear and  point guns on them. "That would be sweet young master."

He said crazily like there was a lust in his blood to kill them anytime he want.

He's so scary.

but wait again, what did he just called Baekkie? Young master?so he's in our side? and what is so sweet about that? Is it sweet to see a brain splattered on the floor? That would be disgusting you know .

"You attacked the wrong people.You will going to regret it." The guy which Baekkie pointing gun to talks.

"Oh really?" Baekkie smirks like not in his self.Oh my god! what is happening to him?

He point the gun on him again and this time he pulled the trigger  with a loud and clear gunshot. Now the guy is lifelessly lying in the floor with blood splatter around from the gunshot on his head.  "And you kidnapped the wrong person too."  He said

The guy who called Baekkie young master did the same thing on the others.

I feel like want to vomit after I saw the bloods spreading all over the floor.

I can't take Bloods.

"Let's get out of here.  Spin ,You go out and help the others."

"Okay." He salutes before he went outside.My ears wants to explode because of the gunshots.

"Let's go stupid girl. " he untie the roped that was wrapped around hand and grab me but I pull my hand back.

" We can't go there Baekkie!It's too dangerous."

They are still firing outside and it's too dangerous for us to go out. What if we will  hit by their guns? Hello! I don't want to die early. I'm too pretty to die early you know.

"It's okay. You have me. I'll protect you okay? We will not die here because I have to marry you first before that thing happen."

here he go again with his famous cheezy lines. Oh my Baekkie even in the middle of war ,he still able to give that lines. I feel like there's a butterfly in my stomach right now.

he pull back the hammer of the gun he was holding as he offered his hand over me.
"let's go?"

It took a few secodds before I held his hand.But since he is Baekkie ,I will give my trust on him. I know he won't let me die in here. "ok."

Right after that, we went right away  to find the exit of the warehouse.This warehouse is really big so it is not easy to get out in here plus there is a enemies appearing In ever corner we passed by but Baekkie can fastly shoot them before they will able to shoot us.

I just realized.

Baekkie is so cool!

He looks like an action star like those I have seen in tv movies,but the only different is that,  we are live. After this , I will going to ask Baekkie to teach  me on how to use guns.

["Baekhyun, We already invade the front of the warehouse."]

"Okay!That's good.Check all over the the place and kill all the enemies to end all of these."