"It's pretty simple," Shiloh smirked.

"Are you calling me easy?" My eyes widened. Well, that escalated fast.

"No – no, Babe, I mean – I meant –" Shiloh shot me a helpless glance and I chuckled deciding to help him out.

"Calm down, Claire. He just meant it was a simple decision to ask you out because he always talked about you anyway." Okay, that was somewhat true. He always said she was annoying and how she acted like she was too good for him because of all the girls he slept with, but it was him talking about her non-the-less.

Jordan had always told me he found it absurd that the pair were friends. I guessed it was really because of me since I hung out with Claire and then used to help Shiloh with his homework in high school which led to the three of us hanging out together all the time... it also led to me listening to their constant bickering towards each other and Claire calling Shiloh a 'Man Whore' every chance she got while he called her a 'Vamp'.

I was actually really interested in seeing how their relationship went; I knew that no matter how much they hated each other sometimes, if either needed help, they would be there. The same went for me.

"Don't you lie to me, Richardson." Claire pretty much growled my surname through her grit teeth.

"Claire, I'm not." I smiled pretending her growl didn't faze me.

"Alex, we were headed to lunch, how about –"

"There you are, Alexander." So much for keeping them away from everything I've been dealing with... My friends stared behind me surprised and I felt my body stiffen as his hand landed on my shoulder. "Oh, you didn't tell me you had any friends. It would have been good to know considering that you kept us waiting for twenty minutes."

I clenched my teeth feeling his hand squeeze my shoulder.

"I just ran into them... lost track of time. Uh, guys, I have to go." I said.

"But lunch –"

"Some other time, Claire, I promise." I cut her off giving her a smile but she wasn't looking at me, her eyes – like Jordan and Shiloh's – were stuck on Sergio.

"Sorry, our friend is incredibly rude. I'm Jordan. You are?" I frowned as Jordan ignored me.

"Diego. Just some taxi driver I use." I spoke before Sergio could. "See you guys later." I grabbed Sergio's arm and dragged him off, he pulled his arm from me and I walked ahead before he could say anything.

When I was sure we were out of anyone's sight, I turned to him.

"Stay the hell away from my friends!" I hissed.

I cried out when he shoved me back so I hit the wall and his hand secured around my throat but it didn't tighten.

"The next time you fucking waste my time, my going near them will the least of your worries. I have a fucking business to run and I will not let some dealer screw my work up. You may be selling better than a lot of people but I won't hesitate to show you exactly where you stand in all of this." His voice was venomous. "Where's my fucking money?"

I grabbed it from my pocket and shoved it into his chest; it just ended up falling onto the grass.

"Fuck you! You act like I want to do this shit for you, go to hell!" I hissed.

"Did you not hear me?" he let me go letting out a humourless chuckle before he pulled his phone from his pocket.

"What are you doing?" I asked alarmed while beginning to follow him but him pointing his gun at my chest kept me from moving any further. I stepped back a little watching him dial a number before he brought his phone to his ear without glancing at me.