He stood 2 feet away from me.

“what’s your name babe?” he asked trying to be seductive.

“Non of your business” I replied not caring about what he was going to do.

I had my ways and I knew I could take this guy down.

“hmm well that’s not really necessary.” He said smirking. And moving closer.

I automatically took a step back but he grabbed my arm making me stop and tilt my head sharply at him.

I glared at him and tried to take my arm out of his grip.

“Let go of me.” I said trying to elbow him.

“Let me think.” He said ‘trying’ to think.

“Nope I don’t think I will.” He replied while his cocky smirk got back on his face.

I swung my leg back trying to aim at his friend but missed.

Crap! I had not other way.

He wouldn’t let go of my hand so I could slap him and he had me in such a position that I couldn’t aim right.

He laughed at my miserable attempt causing me to glare at him more.

His drunk friend came out trying to walk in a straight line but failing.

“Man what are you waittinnggg foeeer? Bring he-r in!” he slurred.

The guy holding me gave him a nod and his friend went back in.

“we are going to have so much fun” he said but before he could pick me up someone’s hand came forward to his face and punched him. I couldn’t see who it was as my back was to whoever punched him.

They guy wasn’t quite knocked out but enough to let go of my wrist.

Using my soccer abilities I kicked his ‘friend’ which caused him to moan in pain and fall down.

“Ouch, that has go to hurt.” I heard a very well recognized voice say from behind me.

I tuned around and Ryder grabbed my hand dragging me to the street I was sitting at.

His BMW stood there in the corner which wasn’t quite visible and he pulled me in.

He started the car and sped out of the area.

“Ghaaa Ryder stop trying to be my knight in shinning armor!” I shouted frustrated.

“Sweet heart I’m not trying to be your knight or anything like that. If I wouldn’t have followed you then your brother would have killed me.”

“followed me?” I questioned confused.

I turned my head to face him and his egoistical smirk.

“yeah when you got out my car I parked at the nearest place to the main road. I know you have brains to wait at such a position”

Now it was me who was smirking.

“Did Ryder just admit I’m smart?” I asked as if it was the most shocking new in the world.

“Um N-No!” He stuttered. “Its common sense.”

“Sure” I said unbelievingly.

“So what the hell where you doing near those guys? What happened to common sense then?”

“I was hungry” I said shyly.

He chuckled.

“You had me worried.” he said almost silently.

“why.” I said in monotone.

“I care about you Alvii, when I said that I wasn’t giving you shit.”

“If you did then you wouldn’t have done what you did before I got out your car.” I said sadly.

“I was pissed Alvii, you were being such a tease!”he said angrily slamming his palm on the steering wheel.

“I was being a tease?? Me Ryder? Yu where the one who fucking kissed me!” I shouted.

“Yeah but I didn’t say ‘There wont be another time. After this’ and kissed you! Did I? That was you (he said pointing at me) Being a tease!” Instead of looking at the road he was busy looking at me and shouting.

“Oh my gosh! Ryder look at the fucking road!” I screamed as we nearly hit a truck which was going the other way.

Ryder quickly steered the car in the other direction and stopped at the parking of the park near both of our houses.

Tears began to come out my eyes, scared of what had just happened. I could have nearly died.

The thoughts of what I had done last month came back to my mind.

I tried to have suicide, and It was Ryder’s fault.

During practice he came to my whole team and said shit about me on which some of the team members laughed at.

This had caused me to swallow pills and attempt suicide.

More tears fell down my face.

Ryder turned to look at me worriedly.

“Oh god, Alvii I’m so sorry!” He shouted/ whispered.

He pulled me into a hug as he got me to sit on his lap.

“I’m really sorry, I nearly got us both killed. I’m so sorry!” he said while he tried whipping the tears off my face.

I gave him a small nod and a little fake smile.

Apparently that time my mum had found out what I tried to do, she told Ryder’s mum thinking it was a normal conversation but what she didn’t know it was her best friends son’s fault that I tried to have suicide.

Ryder had somehow found out and realized it was his fault and barely came near the soccer team.

I looked up at his face to see if he actually cared.

He whipped the last of my tears away and I moved closer to his lips. They seemed so tempting!

He smiled and moved closer as well.

And this time both of us were kissing.

“I love you Alvii.” He whispered in between.

Part one of my plan is complete. I thought while deciding if I should be happy or not.