Typhon

Chapter 14

Typhon

The Underworld

I saw the Typhon stare down at all five of us. This monster was going to be much harder than the other two. Not only was he much bigger, he was clearly much stronger. When you looked him, you could tell, he was the boss.

I had Arthur grab me by my hips. His hands were big, they were almost able to touch each other around my waist. Arthur threw me toward the Typhon. I stuck my sword into his right pectoral. The Typhon screamed and grabbed me with his massive hands and threw me on the ground back towards Alfred, Steve, Arthur, and Orm.

Arthur and Orm were about to attack when the Typhon put his hand out and they stopped in their footsteps. The Typhon was creating winds to hold them back. The Typhon then created whirlwinds that caused Arthur and Orm to fall over. I heard their shoulders smack the ground as they fell. The whirlwinds held them down.

"Amateurs." The Typhon stated.

I got up and headed towards the Typhon again. I cut off one of it's wings. The Typhon screamed in pain. Steve then got out a Rocket Launcher and shot it at the Typhon's chest. The rocket impaled the Typhon's chest but the Typhon lived. Alfred threw he grenade belt at the Typhon's face and shot it. The grenade belt blinded the Typhon for about five seconds. Those five seconds gave me the time to cut off the other wing.

The Typhon then regain his sight and grabbed me and clinched my body. I felt bones cracking throughout my body. My body started aching.

"Distract it! Have it drop Diana!" Steve commanded Alfred.

Alfred started firing his AK 47 at the Typhon's chest. The Typhon felt enough pain to let go of me and start charging towards Alfred. I fell on the ground with my back hurting like hell.

"You son of bitches!" The Typhon yelled.

"Bloody hell!" Alfred said while he dodged a charge from the Typhon.

The Typhon ran into a wall and caused rocks to fall from the ceiling. One rock almost crushed me but I rolled out of the way. The Typhon saw I was getting up. Me getting up triggered the Typhon to come to me. The Typhon kicked me into a wall. I couldn't breathe. Steve grabbed Arthur's Trident as the Typhon was about to step on me and kill me.

Steve climbed the back of the Typhon and stuck Arthur's Trident through the Typhon's forehead. The Typhon was still alive so Steve stuck two grenades in the forehead of the Typhon. Steve then slid off the back of the Typhon and grabbed me and ran away. The grenades detonated and left the Typhon headless.

Orm and Arthur were getting up. Steve set me down to see if I was okay. My eyes were shut but he was trying to open them. He started to pump on my chest. Alfred, Orm, and Arthur gathered around.

"Diana!" Steve yelled, "Come on!"

On the tenth pump, I started breathing. I got off my back and grabbed Steve and kissed him. He grabbed me by my hips and kissed me back. Alfred didn't do anything, he just watched. He knew I was growing up.