Minotaur

Chapter 12

Minotaur

Underworld

Arthur, Orm, Steve, Alfred, and I stood in front of the Minotaur. I drew my sword out as the Minotaur let out a battle cry. I felt the red ribbon on the handle of the sword rubbing against my palms. Arthur and Orm got their tridents ready. Orm held his trident with his left hand. Arthur held his trident with his right hand and nodded at me.

"Be ready to attack, brother." Orm commanded Arthur.

"Yes my king." Arthur replied.

I leaped forward towards the Minotaur who was still being held back by chains. The Minotaur was trying so desperately to break free but couldn't. He wanted to kill all of us. I swung my sword at the Minotaur's chest while yelling Amazonian Battle Cries. The Minotaur put his right hand on the cut I engraved on his chest.

"I don't think she needs help." I heard Arthur say to Orm.

"Did... Did you know she could do that?" Steve asked Alfred.

"No, I did not." Alfred said to Steve.

I grabbed my unbreakable Lasso of Truth which was hanging from the right side of my hip. The Lasso was gold and no being could break it. I wrapped the Lasso around the Minotaur's neck and pulled the monster down. This was fun! If these were the best monsters Ares had, he would be easy to take down!

As the Minotaur lied down on the ground, I impaled my sword into his back to put him down. As I drew my sword out of his back, I saw the Minotaur's body turn to ash. I picked up some of the ash and saw it was leading to a wall.

I walked up to the wall and launched my fists into it. My fists felt nothing as the wall collapsed into small rocks. Behind the wall was a Griffin spraying fire out of his beak.

"Great, another one." Steve stated.