Steve Trevor

Chapter 7

Steve Trevor

Themyscira

Alfred and I ran to the shores. Waves of water crashed upon my red, metal boots. I figured, since the boots already looked rusted, that the waves wouldn't effect the them. The Naval Ships were about a hundred feet away. I drew my sword in my right hand and held my shield in my left. I was ready to fight.

"Put the shield down Diana." Alfred commanded.

I put away my sword and shield. Alfred was wearing a brown vest with a black tactical shirt beneath and black military pants. He hadn't removed his gun from his leg holster or a knife from his leg. Alfred was calm, he was experienced. I can't imagine the events he had to go through to not be worried about this.

The six naval ships landed on the beach. About eighty soldiers ran out of six naval ships. They all held automatic machine guns and wore clothing similar to Alfred's but the clothing were camouflage uniforms. Alfred put his hands up in the air as the soldiers pointed their guns at us. I took that as a signal to put my hands up.

General Sam Lane and a handsome blonde haired man walked out of the naval carriers. Lane didn't wear any vests. Lane just wore a camouflage tactical shirt and tactical pants. However, the blonde man, he wore a black body suit, showing off his muscular physique. He also wore a dark green bulletproof vest. I have never seen anyone a handsome as this man. Hopefully he's on our side, I would not want to fight him in battle.

"Who are you?" General Sam Lane questioned. Lane didn't recognize me, it must've been some magical spell put on the armor.

"My name is Alfred Pennyworth. I was a former British Spy and it is my duty to investigate matters like these." Alfred stated. Alfred spoke fluently, he could lie about anything and Lane would believe him.

"Who's she?" The blonde man asked.

Before Alfred could answer, I spoke, "I am an Amazon, Princess Diana of Themyscira."

The blonde man took my right hand and kissed it. Alfred snorted and grabbed my hand away from his lips. I looked at Alfred with an angry face.

"It is not professional for us to do that." Alfred said to the blonde man.

"He's right." General Sam Lane stated. "Sorry about Trevor, he's a real pretty boy around the carrier. So you say you're with British Special Forces?"

"Correct. I assume you are with the U.S. Navy but I need to know your names, how can we trust you?" Alfred said to Lane.

"I am General-," General Lane couldn't finish.

"Name's Colonel Steve Trevor." The blonde haired man interrupted.

The blonde haired man got out his Department of Defense Badge and showed it to Alfred while Lane did the same. Lane was irritated with Trevor but I began to develop a liking for him. I could see soldiers in the back shaking their heads.

Trevor looked at me, "But you, could call me Stevie."

I blushed. "That's enough Trevor." General Sam Lane commanded. Lane looked at Alfred. "Look, I need to see an I.D too." Alfred got a blue card with his face and name on it out of his left leg pocket. "You're cleared. What about her?"

"She's an Amazon." Alfred lied, "She has no I.D. You're just going to have to trust me."

"I trust you." Colonel Steve Trevor stated to me.

"Get off of her Trevor." General Sam Lane stated, "We have work to do."