Enter the Underworld

Chapter 11

Enter the Underworld

Greenland

Me, Alfred, Steve, Orm, Arthur, and twenty Atlanteans soldiers were in Greenland, standing in front of a portal leading to the Underworld. It was snowing. I didn't feel cold, neither did the Atlanteans. We were all immune to the cold. However, Alfred and Steve were freezing. They were only humans. They didn't have powers like me, or Orm, or Arthur.

"Can we just go through the bloody portal already!?" Alfred shouted, "It's bloody cold out here!"

"For once I agree with you, old man!" Steve said while shivering.

"As you wish." Arthur led everyone into the portal.

As Me, Alfred, Steve, Orm, Arthur, and the twenty Atlanteans soldiers walked through the portal, we all felt a heated sense flow through our bodies. Not only did Alfred and Steve start sweating like crazy, Orm and his soldiers were too. There was magma spouting everywhere. I could see why Alfred, Steve, Orm, and the soldiers weren't used to the heat. Arthur though, felt nothing, like I did.

"I regret wanting to come here." Alfred said while panting.

"That's a second thing I agree with you on, old man." Steve replied.

"Why aren't you sweating like the other Atlanteans?" I asked Arthur.

"Because Princess, I have been here before. I am used to the first time feeling the extreme heat." Arthur stated. Arthur noticed I wasn't panting or sweating. "It seems you have been here too."

"It must've been when I was very young, I do not remember." I said to Arthur. I could see him being a good friend in the future.

"Come on we must go!" Orm commanded while breathing heavily.

Arthur and I led Alfred, Steve, Orm, and the Army foward. We led them on a bridge made out of molted rock. There was magma below the bridge hitting the bottom of it. After walking about a half a mile, we encountered a two door entrance that was twenty feet tall.

"Shall we?" Arthur asked me. He wanted to kick down the door with me. I could see Steve getting jealous and Alfred's face being angry.

"Together." I stated.

Arthur and I kicked down the door to see a chained Minotaur about thirty five feet away from us. The Minotaur was huge, it was bigger than the door. It was growling and trying to break free from the chains.

The Atlantean Soldiers got out their spears that they were holding on their back while Alfred and Steve got out their automatic rifles. Arthur created a Trident out of the sweat of his fellow Atlanteans. It was amazing, I had never seen such sorcery. I grabbed out my sword and Orm grabbed his own Trident that he was holding on his back.

"Attack!" Orm commanded all twenty of his soldiers.

I had Steve and Alfred stay back. Arthur decided to stay back too. The soldiers went down one by one. All of them. None of them survived. In the span of only a minute, the soldiers tried to spear the Minotaur, to have the Minotaur grab their bodies and tear it in half or eat the soldier he grabbed alive.

"Oh boy." Steve stated.

"Oh boy is an understatement." Alfred said to Steve.