Turns

NYHAHAHA HERE'S AN UPDATE~!

:D

~~~

•Third Person's Pov•

"Dont you dare." Meliodas warned, Liz laughed. Suddenly making a fireball, Trying to hit the spell that Merlin Casted.

Meliodas took this chance to take her down, but he missed. For some reason, He missed.

"What?!" Meliodas asked, looking around. He hit no one, Liz had a double.

"Captain, She's trying to get the girls." King glared at Liz, Meliodas glared at her too.

"Everyone find a Weak spot." Meliodas ordered, They nodded. They spread out.

Diane, Elizabeth and Elaine felt helpless. They were just standing there, watching the boys look for a weak spot. While they were being attacked by Liz, She seemed very persistent. She really wanted Elizabeth dead.

Everyone had one purpose right now, And its to protect Elizabeth.

"Merlin, Let me out." Diane stated, Merlin looked at her. "You know King wont allow."

"Im not asking permission, I just wanna go out there." Diane looked at the boys who had a hard time looking for the weak spot.

"Alright, Here." Merlin gave Diane some pills that can make her go to her original size.

"Thanks," Diane took them and ate one, Once she was out of the force field she was her old size. She immediately took cover as a huge fireball almost came at her.

"Elizabeth Liones!" Liz's voice grew louder and feircer, she tried to claw the force filed.

"Diane! what are you doing out here! get back inside!" King said, Worried of the Giant.

"No, Im going to help you!" Diane looked at Liz, Walked behind her. She could see something red, It was on her forehead.

Diane looked at Ban who's head snapped back at her, Diane nudged at Liz's forehead. His eyes squinted and it turned wide.

"Cap'n!" Ban called, Meliodas looked at him. Ban signaled Liz's head, Meliodas looked at her inently. King saw What they were talking about and immediately saw the red thing on Liz's forehead.

~

Elizabeth stared at the Sins who were protecting her, As she stared, she held her arm. She looked down at it and saw that her arm was now completely purple. It didnt hurt, Until now. Liz stopped attacking, For some reason Liz was smiling, Showing her gruesome teeth.

Elizabeth started yelling in pain, Her arm was burning, It felt like her arm was being nailed and roasted.

She was in total pain.

"Elizabeth!" Meliodas exclaimed, He was worried as hell. He dashed towards her, Elaine was helping Elizabeth to sit up. Elizabeth had a hard time to breathe.

"Meliodas! She's getting poisoned, Someone distract Liz!" Elaine ordered, King and Ban started to go silent from annoying as hell, With the help of Diane getting her Gideon, She hung her hammer at Liz's neck, sending her down.

"What do we do?" Eliane sounded really worried, Elizabeth was slowly dying and no one dared to even think of it.

Meliodas looked at Elizabeth intently then at Liz, "We.. I.." He couldnt think straight, Which was his frst time. He looked at the ground for somewhat a long time.

"We have to kill Liz, But we cant get her distracted for too long." Meliodas finally thought something out, He took out a blade from his pocket He cut his arm and smeared Elizabeth's arm with it. The purple color faded but the pain still stayed.

"That can last for maybe enough time that I'll Kill Liz." Meliodas ripped his sleeve and rapped it around his arm.

He was about to leave when Elaine tugged his shirt, "Make It quick, For her." Meliodas nodded, "Get everyone inside. Merlin, Keep the protection to the max and get inside." Meliodas went, Everyone went in the force field, Diane was small again.

"Never go out to a dangerous mission without me, You have some bruises now." King scolded Diane, Who had some brusies because Liz threw her to the ground when she had the chance.

"Im sorry." Diane looked up at him, Who was floating. He sighed, "Just be more careful next time." Diane nodded and they looked up. Meliodas was up againts Liz.

"This will be easy." Meliodas stated aloud, Liz snorted. "Oh really? Just because you're a-" Meliodas quickly removed the cloth from his arm that still had fresh blood on and splattered some of his blood on Liz's Torso and it was slowly disintigrating.

"What the!?" Liz exclaimed, looking down.

"Im a full blooded Demon, While you're just some lame excuse for one." Meliodas mocked, making the demon that was possesing Liz get mad.

"And you're weak as Fuck." Meliodas ran to her Forehead and flicked it and everything froze. There, an unpleasant Aura surrounded the Area. Meliodas had the mark on his forehead, He smirked.

"Kubetsu suru"

the Demon Exploded, Leaving a Loud screech that could make ones ears bleed. A red Pendant Also fell to the ground. Everything turned back to normal, Even the damages to the grounds.

"Meliodas!" Elaine Called, Meliodas came running to them to See Elizabeth fine, She was slowly getting up.

"Are you alright?" Meliodas was the one who spoke first. Elizabeth looked at him properly seeing him now. She nodded, Smiling.

Meliodas ended up hugging her, After letting Go, Ban noticed the red pendant that was being held by Meliodas.

"Cap'n? What's with the red pendant?" Meliodas looked at the pendant in hand and looked at it.

"Oh, I gave this to Liz years ago, I guess She sold this to rise from the dead." Meliodas shrugged, Elaine stood up and took the pendant.

"I know why she did this." Elaine stated, looking at the pendant.

"Liz was in an accident and no one found her body. Everyone thought that she was just gone because she had to pack to go to Danafor but no, She didnt. After a long time, Her soul wandered about. She saw Elizabeth and Knew that she was Jealous the moment she saw the both of you. Jealousy consumed her and a wandering Demon found her. She gave everything even her pendant that was given by Meliodas. She gave her mind, Her body, everything. Then and there, She made a deal with the demon, Not knowing that she was being tricked. So, She came back. This happened. Now she's finally free, But before that. Meliodas, You have to destroy this." Elaine gave him back the pendant.

Without hesitation, He Stepped on it as bits were on the ground and it disappeared. A sudden breeze was present and you could hear a voice saying thank you.

~~~

Whale, That was...

Idk XD

:3 

Kay byeeeeeeeeeeee